More

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

purple1

More

Dave

Cuda Cody

Great photos!!!  The weather looks perfect too.   :woohoo:  :veryexcited:  :thankyou:

purple1

And more

Dave

purple1

A few more

Dave

purple1

And just a few more

Dave

purple1

Dinner time at Dodge City

Dave

headejm

Thanks for the photos! Do you have names to go along with the photos? I assume they are all members on here?

Dakota

I spy torredcuda, gomangoboys and spikedog08 in the last picture.  In the 2nd to last picture, that's cudahunter trying to read a fender tag on car passing the parking lot.  :)

JH27N0B

Thanks for the pictures!  I have wanted to get there forever but never can get anything together for the 12-13 hour away event.
Someday....

340challconvert

THANK YOU FOR POSTING :yes:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

70/6chall

The pictures are fantastic of the E-bodies in attendance. Weather did look great which with all the wonderful Mopars and E-bodies make for an event perfect storm. Would have loved to have been there but being in SoCal and not have made road trip plans to Pa. didn't turn out very well for me. Thanks for the pics just like being there. I would like to ask, how many, if any, we're there ANY E-bodies with the venerable Slant6 under the hood? Not many out here if I attend any show Mopar or otherwise it's usually the only one. Was just wondering. Thanks,    Al

Cuda Cody

Great photos and a good looking group!!!!   :banana:  Man, I wish I was there.   :burnout:

purple1

A few more from today ( Saturday )

Dave