Yes
30 (62.5%)
No
7 (14.6%)
Not sure yet
11 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Spikedog08

So I am trying to get an idea of how many members we will have this year so we can plan accordingly.  I am very hopeful that our Canadian members will be able to make it journey across the border to the show as I miss their participation with the group.  I was hoping Cody would make the trip out but that is not going to happen this year.  Not sure about @ViperMan if he is planning to attend . . So many to invite  . . hope all the Jeff’s can make the trip! 

Also I made this poll so you can change your vote if needed.
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Hey Dave - we won't be attending this year.  I booked a big vacation for the family just a few weeks after Carlisle and then I'll be back in Florida in September - no money left in the budget for Carlisle this year.

You folks have fun.

moparroy

Plan to attend but early to commit for sure so I said not sure. Hopefully testing requirements will be lifted at the border by then but that will not stop me - Walgreens does it for free.
If I do come - and if the Cuda is complete by then I probably will not bring it - too early in its second life for such a trip. I'll probably bring my '85 Daytona per usual as there are very few of them and real fun to drive.

cuda hunter

I will be there.
Staying a mile or so from the fair grounds.

Last year I was the middle man for holding onto and distributing parts amongst several members on FCBO.
I have a vendors spot but won't be vending.  I will be parking there though.  Any need amongst members and I'm glad to help out. 

My vendors spot is N5. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

GoMangoBoys

I plan to be there.  What hotel are most of the club people staying at?

torredcuda

Quote from: GoMangoBoys on March 08, 2022, 05:59:13 PM

Hotel list here - https://forum.e-bodies.org/carlisle-roseville-moparts/23/2022-hotels/24576/msg287891#new

I am al booked so there will be at least one Jeff there. Hope to see some of the people who haven`t been for a couple years - from Canada or elsewhere.  :cheers:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Mr Lee

Quote from: GoMangoBoys on March 08, 2022, 05:59:13 PM
How's the maple syrup production?  Will you be bringing any this year? 

I am a maybe. And if I go, it will probably be a day trip, out and back.   Not sure yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

erik70rt

I'll be there but not sure if my 'vert will be this year.  I may grab a vendor spot for parking and sell a few things if the car isn't running by then.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

purple1

Mary and I plan on it. We will probably commute like we have for the last couple of years, and put the 2018 R/T in the show. Maybe I will try painting the trailer again...  :deadhorse:  :headbang:  :notsure:  :help:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Spikedog08

Ok 12 so far . . Not bad.  There are many members I hope make the show!  Always a good time hanging with the MOPAR family!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Nepagarage

I'll be there for sure as I usually come down every year for the Saturday anyway. I'm only about 2 hours away, so it'd be silly to not go!

Chryco Psycho

ek3

it looks like I will be going! this will be my first time at any show with this car since -finally completing the restoration. I have never been to Carlisle even to see the event. still have some small details to work out and I have plenty of time to do that!  :veryexcited:

anlauto

Quote from: ek3 on March 21, 2022, 10:31:57 PM
it looks like I will be going! this will be my first time at any show with this car since -finally completing the restoration. I have never been to Carlisle even to see the event. still have some small details to work out and I have plenty of time to do that!  :veryexcited:

You should see what the theme is this year for building "T" this year and maybe get your well deserving car displayed inside :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

If your not in building T, come park by the ebodies.org tent by the rest of us. 

:cheers:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee