Yes
21 (67.7%)
No
10 (32.3%)
Still not sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Spikedog08

So I'm trying to get a feel as to how many members we have coming?  Am going to possibly order some lunch for the tent on Sat and just not sure how many to order food for? 

Also planning to secure the Dodge City restaurant for Friday night dinner . . Always a good time and decent food!  Wondering how many will have for that?  Anyone have any input?  I talked to Ed B. And he indicated that it appears there are not to many refunds going out and the deadline has passed and the registration count continues to climb! 

Pizza party on Sat is usually pretty easy . . Get a few pizzas and if need more, order more!  Will check to see who is delivering this year?  I know Pizza Hut is across the street . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

This is one of those events that you do not want to miss!   :drinkingbud:  Man, I wish I could be there. 

71340RT

Wish I was coming but it just didn't work out this year. One event I hate to miss.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

torredcuda

The Barracuda is in the shop getting a few minor things done and a good going over so it will be ready. Count me in for Dodge City and of course the pizza party.  :cheers:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

captcolour

Voted yes but tied up being a vendor so don't plan on me for any activities.

Spikedog08

Quote from: captcolour on July 06, 2022, 05:45:49 AM
Voted yes but tied up being a vendor so don't plan on me for any activities.

Maybe not the lunch but you could certainly make the after hours dinner and the parking lot pizza party on Saturday!   :grouphug:

purple1

Add 3 to your count Dave.

I'm bringing extra chairs, a couple of tables and a couple canopies in case we need them.

I also got water, soda and ice tea for us covered.

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

cuda hunter

I'm in.

Not sure if I will have any extra's with me this year.  Someone might jump in the passengers seat, but being a 28 hour drive it's unlikely. 

SpikeDog, if you think of anything that I can help out with pm me. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70rag383

Count me in too! I will be arriving at the fairgrounds with my wife on Friday afternoon, hopefully. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Dave

anlauto

Quote from: 70rag383 on July 06, 2022, 02:14:37 PM
Count me in too! I will be arriving at the fairgrounds with my wife on Friday afternoon, hopefully. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Dave

Hey Dave, so cool you're finally going down this year, be sure to find us in the swap meet and say HI :yes: We have shade and cool drinks :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70rag383

Quote from: anlauto on July 06, 2022, 02:17:45 PM
Quote from: 70rag383 on July 06, 2022, 02:14:37 PM

Dave

Hey Dave, so cool you're finally going down this year, be sure to find us in the swap meet and say HI :yes: We have shade and cool drinks :drinkingbud:

Thanks Alan. I will be sure to look for you.  :wave:

cuda hunter

be sure to find us in the swap meet and say HI :yes: We have shade and cool drinks

What is your vendor spot?  I don't think I saw that on the other carlisle location thread.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 06, 2022, 02:41:12 PM
be sure to find us in the swap meet and say HI :yes: We have shade and cool drinks

What is your vendor spot?  I don't think I saw that on the other carlisle location thread.

PM sent :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

440ehigh

@cuda hunter where is that Carlisle location thread that you mentioned at. Is it a map of the grounds.  I have never been but I'm thinking about it and trying to figure it all out. My car isn't done and don't have a trailer yet either. But trying to decide if want to go out there next week.

Spikedog08

Quote from: 440ehigh on July 06, 2022, 08:24:57 PM
@cuda hunter where is that Carlisle location thread that you mentioned at. Is it a map of the grounds.  I have never been but I'm thinking about it and trying to figure it all out. My car isn't done and don't have a trailer yet either. But trying to decide if want to go out there next week.

Here is a map of the grounds found on the Carlisle events page . . . https://www.carlisleevents.com/docs/default-source/maps/map_8-5x11_chrysler.pdf