Main Menu

Time to Register for Carlisle!

Started by Spikedog08, March 09, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Ok I have been working with Carlisle Events on getting the club on the drop down selection menu so we can select our club for the show. I believe as of today, it is complete!  Yeah!  I am going to register right away and get this going. 

Also I have been working with Ed on the possibility of getting a larger tent.  He tells me that they are strict on the rules for the tent so let’s not hold our breath . . . We will see.  If by chance we do, it will be at an added cost. 

Then on a funny note, There was a slight delay as Ed who handles the task of adding the club name indicated he was out at the Detroit Autorama.  I said I wish I had known as we could of had lunch or drinks or something.  Then he said while he was there, he did see someone with an ebodies.org jacket . . . Didn’t think much of it . . . I said . . . “That was me!”  I guess they had a display there and I missed it.  I missed the Roseville display as well and I was looking for that one!  Hmmm and no I wasn’t drinking. lol

So time to get the registration started!  @Cuda Cody  time to tell the Facebook Group!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

J-Code Jeni

Fantastic & thanks for all the effort you're putting forth to set eBodies up well at Carlisle!

Funny story- you were so close but also, so far away! Way to represent at the Autorama!  :bradsthumb:

MEK-Dangerous

Dave,

I registered at the end of the year to get the discount. I had no choice but to select Cuda-Challenger.  Sorry.

Any added cost of getting a bigger tent I will gladly swallow myself. Just let me know. It was as packed as it could get last year at the club tent. We need more real estate.  I purposely used those words because you are a realtor and will make this happen....Hopefully.   :yes:

anlauto

So what was the decision for 2018 ? Is the tent going to be split between cc.com and E-Bodies.org again like last year ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

MEK . . Carlisle can change it easily, probably with a simple email.

Alan . . I think we will just call it "Tent Spikedog" and everyone is welcome!  If I get my way, tent will be large enough for all! 

:twothumbsup:

Cuda Cody

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-chrysler-nationals/default.aspx

I'm already getting excited for this year's Carlisle.    :veryexcited:

anlauto

I wonder if you have to have an E-Body to sign up under E-Bodies.org ? I doubt they care.....
I'll be parking my truck on the show field, unless my shopping list is small, then I might take the wife's Challenger if she lets me.....Then I could compete against Cody in the show field :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

blown motor

Cody, are you and Jeni going again??
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on March 11, 2018, 10:37:47 AM
I wonder if you have to have an E-Body to sign up under E-Bodies.org ? I doubt they care.....
I'll be parking my truck on the show field, unless my shopping list is small, then I might take the wife's Challenger if she lets me.....Then I could compete against Cody in the show field :haha:

Viperboy and Ashley registered their viper and I think their Jeep last year so no doesn't matter what type of car, you can select any club when registering! 

:bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody

Right now our plan is to attend again this year.    :twothumbsup:

Rev-It-Up

Ugggghhhh....I'm not going to be able to go this year.  Little Miss Pixie has decided to get married!  So....all monies and vacation time is being funneled in that direction.  I know it will be a great time....so sad I'm gonna miss it.  :crying:
Rev-It-Up

anlauto

So what ...she doesn't want to get married at Carlisle ? Two birds...one stone :dunno:

J-Code Jeni

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on March 12, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
Ugggghhhh....I'm not going to be able to go this year.  Little Miss Pixie has decided to get married!  So....all monies and vacation time is being funneled in that direction.  I know it will be a great time....so sad I'm gonna miss it.  :crying:

PIXIE'S GETTING MARRIED???  This is huge news @Rev-It-Up !! Congratulations to you & your wonderful family! I hope you come into a boatload of money between now & then so you can do both- marry off Pixie & go to Carlisle!!

I'm with Alan- who wouldn't want a All-Mopar wedding?!?  ;)

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: J-Code Jeni on March 12, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

PIXIE'S GETTING MARRIED???  This is huge news @Rev-It-Up !! Congratulations to you & your wonderful family! I hope you come into a boatload of money between now & then so you can do both- marry off Pixie & go to Carlisle!!

Well, I think its a great idea!!  But....she's not going for it.  They met on a cruise ship last year and are getting married on the same cruise ship this year.  Romantics... :rofl: :rofl:
Rev-It-Up

Spikedog08

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on March 12, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
Quote from: J-Code Jeni on March 12, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

Well, I think its a great idea!!  But....she's not going for it.  They met on a cruise ship last year and are getting married on the same cruise ship this year.  Romantics... :rofl: :rofl:

Should I book my cabin now?  Definitely need a balcony!    :clapping:    It's not the same weekend is it?