68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on March 12, 2018, 11:25:37 AM
Quote from: Rev-It-Up on March 12, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
Quote from: J-Code Jeni on March 12, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
Quote from: Rev-It-Up on March 12, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
Ugggghhhh....I'm not going to be able to go this year.  Little Miss Pixie has decided to get married!  So....all monies and vacation time is being funneled in that direction.  I know it will be a great time....so sad I'm gonna miss it.  :crying:

PIXIE'S GETTING MARRIED???  This is huge news @Rev-It-Up !! Congratulations to you & your wonderful family! I hope you come into a boatload of money between now & then so you can do both- marry off Pixie & go to Carlisle!!

I'm with Alan- who wouldn't want a All-Mopar wedding?!?  ;)

Well, I think its a great idea!!  But....she's not going for it.  They met on a cruise ship last year and are getting married on the same cruise ship this year.  Romantics... :rofl: :rofl:

Should I book my cabin now?  Definitely need a balcony!    :clapping:    It's not the same weekend is it?

That was my thought!!  The Annual EBO Cruise?!?!  Sign me up!

anlauto

Quote from: ViperMan on March 14, 2018, 08:46:25 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on March 12, 2018, 11:25:37 AM
Quote from: Rev-It-Up on March 12, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
Quote from: J-Code Jeni on March 12, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
Quote from: Rev-It-Up on March 12, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
Ugggghhhh....I'm not going to be able to go this year.  Little Miss Pixie has decided to get married!  So....all monies and vacation time is being funneled in that direction.  I know it will be a great time....so sad I'm gonna miss it.  :crying:

PIXIE'S GETTING MARRIED???  This is huge news @Rev-It-Up !! Congratulations to you & your wonderful family! I hope you come into a boatload of money between now & then so you can do both- marry off Pixie & go to Carlisle!!

I'm with Alan- who wouldn't want a All-Mopar wedding?!?  ;)

Well, I think its a great idea!!  But....she's not going for it.  They met on a cruise ship last year and are getting married on the same cruise ship this year.  Romantics... :rofl: :rofl:

Should I book my cabin now?  Definitely need a balcony!    :clapping:    It's not the same weekend is it?

That was my thought!!  The Annual EBO Cruise?!?!  Sign me up!
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration