Main Menu

Traveling to Carlisle, what would you do?

Started by Spikedog08, July 10, 2019, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Voodoo Child on July 11, 2019, 04:07:36 PM
Don't matter witch you choose, it's Pennsylvania all are roads ""SUCK"" !!!! :pullinghair:

Actually we were commenting on how "good" the PA roads are earlier today, coming from Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Voodoo Child

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on July 11, 2019, 05:06:51 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Child on July 11, 2019, 04:07:36 PM
Don't matter witch you choose, it's Pennsylvania all are roads ""SUCK"" !!!! :pullinghair:

Actually we were commenting on how "good" the PA roads are earlier today, coming from Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, must be that Texas freeze and thaw!  :haha: That's PennDot's  excuse for the condition of our roads!

Spikedog08

Quote from: cordodge on July 11, 2019, 04:03:59 PM
We left the house at 3:30am crossed over the bluewater bridge headed for Carlisle traveling by Detroit and Toledo ,Then drove through torrential rain for 3 hours but still made it by 1:30.

When he says torrential rain . . Wow . . 25 MPH on the freeway with flashers going get trying to see . . The other side I saw at one point had stopped completely but east did not and I went with the flow pulling a trailer . . That was the second time on the drive I got hit with a monsoon .  .  . wow!

Good memories!  lol
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Topcat

And then you guys Bag on California with all our Bullcrap?

Yet you have tolls like every 20 miles while the (Police) are at speed traps all over the turn pike?

We all got our ugly heads rearing up.

Pick your Poison.

right?