Main Menu

Update from Carlisle Events!

Started by Spikedog08, March 17, 2020, 01:13:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda_mark

The PA Governor shut it down at 5AM this morning. Gates open at 7AM...people are going to e pissed!!!!

Rich G.

I'm here now. Lot of empty spaces. Almost nobody has a mask on. We'll see how big the fine is if they get one or if they get shut down.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

VCODE

Cuda Cody

Rich G.

Well if you never heard anything about what's been going on these last few months you wouldn't know it if you went to Carlisle. The swap meet was probably about 60 percent of the vendors that they use to have but it has been going down the last few years. Also it was the first day so maybe that had something to do with it too. No Mopar parts but there hardly is other then the Mopar show. Was a decent crowd and everyone was walking around like every other year. Other then the  Food court tables spread out very nice and not many food venders open in the food court it was business as usual. I probably saw 10 people with a mask on. Curious to see what the State is going to do.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Rich G. on June 17, 2020, 07:11:40 AM
I'm here now. Lot of empty spaces. Almost nobody has a mask on. We'll see how big the fine is if they get one or if they get shut down.

That says it all  :bricks: :Thud: :vipermanhiding:

Spikedog08

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on June 17, 2020, 01:19:38 PM
Quote from: Rich G. on June 17, 2020, 07:11:40 AM

That says it all  :bricks: :Thud: :vipermanhiding:

It's outside!  :drunk:   I'm not wearing a mask . . Maybe flat Cody . . But not me . . Just don't come within 6 feet of me . . I may not have showered  . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!