Main Menu

I want a #s matching 4-spd. AAR 'Cuda project!!

Started by Monsterzero, August 24, 2017, 09:41:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Fern

Monsterzero

I wasn't really asking for people's opinion I was asking for people's help.
If you're looking for an AAR project, based on your comment, why don't you buy the one listed on this forum from Chris Bonfiglio? Just thought I'd help you out.

HP_Cuda

You snooze you lose is the way it goes.

There are no freebies in life...
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

I have a FJ5 Sublime 4-Speed numbers matching Challenger T/A project with white interior that I am thinking of selling.  Might be out of garage space soon so something might have to go. 

Monsterzero

Cody, any pictures you could share? What's your asking price?

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site @Monsterzero
Buying a car from Cody would be a very good plan , Cody has great projects 

Cuda Cody

Since I have 3 T/A's and I'm running out of garage space, I might be selling one of them.  Can't believe I'm out of garage space already  :Thud:  and I just can't bring myself to store any projects outside.  I'll know more in the next couple weeks if I'll be needing more room.  The T/A I might sell is a full project and will need a lot of work.  However, it's about as cool as it gets.  High impact color, numbers matching engine, numbers matching 4 speed trans, radiator, cowl and fender tag (no build sheet).  Rallye dash and a real deal tri-colored factor E-Body.  FJ5 Sublime with black T/A stripe and black hood with White interior and top.  Really neat color combo.  Can't say I've ever seen that color combo in person.  The bones are solid, but someone started a resto and I have to assume it was not done right.  I suspected I would be replacing a lot of sheet metal when I started the restoration (quarters, trunk pan, window channels and such), but the frame looks to be solid.  I don't have any recent photos, but here's some I took when I got it.  It's been stored inside an AC / heated garage since I've owned it.

fc7cuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 01, 2017, 11:34:52 PM
Since I have 3 T/A's and I'm running out of garage space, I might be selling one of them.  Can't believe I'm out of garage space already  :Thud:  and I just can't bring myself to store any projects outside.  I'll know more in the next couple weeks if I'll be needing more room. 

That would be a sweet one to hang on to if you possibly can.... :alan2cents:

anlauto

@bpsmopar are you reading this ? That @Cuda Cody T/A would be a great car to get.

I would love a shot at restoring that....if I was in a better financial situation I would consider buying it. :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Wow: I don't know if I'd give up that T/A Cody. I'm sure you have something cool you're looking at though. Pretty hard to find something with the right combo like this one has.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

If I keep this T/A project, then it might have to be the Purple T/A 4-speed that goes.  But I just rebuilt the engine, trans and everything so I would like to keep it awhile so I can enjoy driving it.  The only other projects that I thought about was maybe one of the the 71 340 Cuda's.  But since there are 2 71's cuda's and 3 T/A it makes sense to me to let one of the T/A's go.  We should all be this lucky to even have this problem. :D

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: Yes I wish I had that problem. Do you have room for another lift? Maybe triple stack the little devils.
Sheldon

anlauto

I think the question we should be asking is what is @Cuda Cody up to....what could he be possibly buying that would be better then a T/A ? :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Exactly what I was thinking Alan. A V-code would sort of be a lateral (maybe even downward) move. So that leaves R-codes and 27 codes the way I see it.
Sheldon