Main Menu

70 GC Convertible

Started by 7E-Bodies, March 23, 2021, 06:26:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

JS29

Scam or misprint! I would think that even during the two gas embargo's in the nineteen seventy's that would be insane.  :alan2cents:   

7E-Bodies

Hey, $2000 or best offer. Don't git no gooder! If I'd have shared this in a week on 4/1, no way would anyone bite.

Cuda_mark

Add is real. I spoke to Donald since its only a 6 hour drive for me.

Unfortunately, he told me the price is the add is incorrect...he meant $200,000.

So, I told him I would be passing on it.

JH27N0B

Add the ad price to what he actually wants for it, divide by 3=actual value of the car!

7E-Bodies

I'll bet this guy has to water cool his phone.

anlauto

I still think I would try to talk him down to $1600... :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Crocha617

Quote from: Cuda_mark on March 23, 2021, 08:39:36 AM

Unfortunately, he told me the price is the add is incorrect...he meant $200,000.

Haha I called him as well and yes he meant to type $200k. I told him I'd do $20,000 sight unseen. I guy sounded like he was a 100 years old. Maybe he just likes people calling him....

Mopsquad

I'll pull an American Pickers and tell him that it's worth $3500.  I'm such a great guy.

Cuda_mark

Quote from: Crocha617 on March 23, 2021, 09:43:33 AM
Quote from: Cuda_mark on March 23, 2021, 08:39:36 AM

Haha I called him as well and yes he meant to type $200k. I told him I'd do $20,000 sight unseen. I guy sounded like he was a 100 years old. Maybe he just likes people calling him....

Yeah, I was thinking that he sounded at least 90 when I spoke to him. He said that his mistake in the add was causing quite a big problem for him. I didn't have the heart to tell him he was crazy for thinking it was a 200k car.

anlauto

If it's a legit ad,  why is the ad still running with that price? Takes two minutes to have it corrected  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda_mark

Quote from: anlauto on March 23, 2021, 11:58:00 AM
If it's a legit ad,  why is the ad still running with that price? Takes two minutes to have it corrected  :alan2cents:

After talking to the guy, I don't think he's a computer savvy kinda guy...

7E-Bodies

Any lawyers in the group? I think we've got him on a legality!  :rofl:

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda_mark on March 23, 2021, 12:36:28 PM
Quote from: anlauto on March 23, 2021, 11:58:00 AM

After talking to the guy, I don't think he's a computer savvy kinda guy...

It's advertised at Hemmigs, pick up the phone and call them....He obviously did that to place the ad, or had his grandson do it.. :haha:

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane: