Main Menu

70 v code cuda for sale by owner

Started by EBODYBEAR, August 22, 2022, 08:41:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

You sound like me...I think we need to find one big ass timing light :rofl: :rofl: :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

whitsend

Right on Alan,

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have the 71 but think i would have preferred the V-code.

Mr Cuda

I thought the goal was to have one of each. Too hard to choose.  Get another one.

1970Cuda

That's a sweet restoration piece - if I read the fender tag correctly, it's also a High Impact color correct? FY1 = Lemon Twist.

I'm looking for a new project for sure.

whitsend

Yes the goal is to have a 70 as well but i have about a year before I can get into my 401K without penalty so I have to wait. Otherwise I'd be sending him a down payment. and picking up this weekend.

EBODYBEAR

@1970Cuda that is correct high impact lemon twist yellow

1970Cuda

EBODYBEAR

I have just looked through the parts I have for this car, it comes with two dashes, one with gauges. Front and rear bumpers. Most interior panels. Dash Harness. A lot of trim(I'm not too sure whats missing, if any).  Front bench and rear seats. Two steering columns, one floor shift column one column shift. And many various interior parts and pieces. Plus many more smaller parts.

Car currently has an 8 3/4 in it.

YYZ

The car as it sat in a barn circa 1991...

1970Cuda

Wow, that's a very cool picture. Totally looks like someone started on the resto and stopped. Thanks for the post.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

1970Cuda

I am trying to work on a deal ....  :)

kathyscuda

how could the owner before 1978 not like FY1 and paint it B7.  :headbang:

redlinemuscle

I bought the car from the original owner back in 1978. It had new paint on it, and a fresh 440, but not the original block. The original owner said he was tired of the yellow paint and wanted a change. Pic from 1978.

anlauto

Great vintage photos....I imagine this car has sold by now.... @EBODYBEAR  what's the scoop ? Still available or sold ?