Main Menu

72 Cuda project/ SOLD

Started by waffle, July 28, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

waffle

Selling my 72 340 Cuda, pistol grip 4-speed console car. Rallye Red, black interior. I bought from original owner and it has 28,000 original miles. Always stored inside. All body panels do not need replacing, car is above average, very solid,no body filler anywhere. I have owned for 38 years and never drove it, but have decided will never get to do the car now. It is all apart but is a roller and have everything for it except original motor was gone when I bought it and have no motor now. Have a very long list of NOS parts,most of the trim, grilles,tips,mirrors,on and on and large amount of original 72 Literature that can go with the car on an everything together deal. Or I can separate if the prices are right. Have the build sheet and Galens decoded sheet also. If interested we can discuss the details. I will sell with everything included for a firm bottom line price of $17,000. I`m in Western NY and for extra cost can deliver if required. Call or text Jim at cel# 585-281-6434.///// CAR IS SOLD, NOS PARTS STILL AVAILABLE

Brads70

:Stirring:  @ViperMan   
Come back to the dark side....  :D

JS29

I will ask before @cuda hunter dose! do you have A fender tag, and if so can we see it?  :)

waffle

Here is a pic, not sure if they will come out enough to read.  I can text a pic so you can blow up and read if interested as well as the decoded sheet.

Jim

cuda hunter

:cheers:

How about the build sheet picture or Scan. 
We have an archive here of scanned build sheets.  Everyone we can get helps the hobby.  Check it out. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

waffle

More info:

Cuda Cody

Cool Cuda @waffle   and   :welcome: to the site.  Good luck with the sale.  Looks like a fun project.

RUNCHARGER

It looks like a nice car. I just wish you guys wouldn't tear them down though.
Sheldon

6bblgt

great looking car &  :welcome:

can you add a pic of the door sticker (if it's still there) ?

waffle

I`m with you with tearing it apart.I agree. My story was I tore it apart to improve it and then went through a divorce and all work and money stopped. But I kept the car and accumulated a big stash of NOS parts. Then life and another 30+ years went by!

cuda hunter

Tearing them down is just a fact of life.  Most are or have been. 

Thanks for the pics and info.   :drinkingbud:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Oh how I wish that list had a sun roof on it! 

That's one cool car.  Great options! 

3404speed

Wow, later built, mine was spd 709, 505006, so yours was not too far down the line.  Would love to buy,but neck deep in my own, good luck with sale!

1 Wild R/T

Very cool project.... If you were closer I'd be looking & honestly I never look cause I don't want/need anymore cars..

Spikedog08

Quote from: waffle on July 28, 2018, 04:44:48 PM
Here is a pic, not sure if they will come out enough to read.  I can text a pic so you can blow up and read if interested as well as the decoded sheet.

Remember if you click on the picture, it will enlarge sometimes!   Wish I could click on my garage and make it bigger . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!