Main Menu

'74 CUDA FOR SALE - SOLD -

Started by Gordon, June 24, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Gordon

SOLD - 1974 Cuda for sale. Numbers matching drivetrain. 360 4spd. posi rear. Located in British Columbia, ten minutes north of the Idaho border. Reply to this post or bakersmountain@shaw.ca for further info & pics.  Thanks

Cuda Cody

@Gordon   There's been a few members looking for 72 to 74 Cuda's.  Do you have a fender tag and build sheet?  Any photos of the engine bay?

anlauto

What colour is that ?
Buddy of mine had a 74 360 4spd, KL8 Dark Moonstone Met. with white interior...I've never seen another one. :alan2cents:

Is it from Ontario ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Rare, desirable car IMO. Yes, does it have a sheet or data plate? Do you have any underhood or chassis shots? What rust repair has been done?
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Was the car restored or is it original?

Cuda Cody

That seems like a great car for the money.  The 74's are pretty rare and one of the last great muscle cars.  Let us know if you find any photos of the engine bay?

Cuda Cody

Do you mind me asking why you are selling it?

ec_co

great looking car and can't beat the 360-4bbl 4spd combo for a '74, rare car for the year. I don't see that one lasting long, seems like a decent price
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

I think it might be my friends car, if so I helped him with most of the restoration ....Got to make a phone call...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

That would be soooo cool if it was the same car.    :lurking:

Quote from: anlauto on June 24, 2017, 03:56:34 PM
I think it might be my friends car, if so I helped him with most of the restoration ....Got to make a phone call...

nsmall

I really like your car.  good luck with the sale.  beautiful color.

anlauto

Wow....small world.....I just got off the phone with my friend Ken and this is his old car. It was his first ground up restoration and I had a small hand in helping him get it all done. I remember in the late 90's we drove it to Englishtown for the show, and he took it to Carlisle, the Nats etc... drove it everywhere. Ended up selling it at Carlisle in 2001 for around $10K I believe.....

Rare unusual car.....kind of neat seeing it now. I see someones added a white vinyl top and a luggage rack, but other then that it's pretty much the same...

Cuda Cody

So cool that it is the same car.  I like how the white tops breaks up the color, but I think I would have left it off since it's a numbers car.

Deadeye74

I see this was back in June...did it ever sell for that price? Nice car. I will be putting my '74 up for sale soon so I have been watching what is selling for what so I can get an idea of a fair price for it.

Cuda Cody

The car has been sold.  Congratulations to both the seller and the new owner.

Quote from: Deadeye74 on August 11, 2017, 03:25:44 PM
I see this was back in June...did it ever sell for that price? Nice car. I will be putting my '74 up for sale soon so I have been watching what is selling for what so I can get an idea of a fair price for it.