Main Menu

fantastic GO MANGO V code 4 speed 70 Challenger

Started by chris NOS, November 12, 2020, 12:49:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

The place is 10 minutes away from my house. They always have nice quality cars, this restoration looks fantastic  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

Cuda Cody

70 Challenger Lover

Wow! That is simply gorgeous. I'd drive the shit out of it and it wouldn't stay that pristine for long.

cudamadd

anlauto

The guy that did the restoration of this car stopped by my house today to buy some parts....I thought it was his work. Performance Car Restorations out of Oakville ON :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Poolshark314

1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

anlauto

chris NOS

ragtopdodge

Wonder what it sold for.  Maybe $120k?

The sublime 70 Hemi four-speed car selling at BJ for $135k (plus fees) set a new standard now for high priced Challengers unfortunately.

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1970-DODGE-HEMI-CHALLENGER-R/T-240032

750-h2

From the description of that Hemi Challenger I would guess it did not have its #'s matching powertrain. That would explain the price.

chris NOS

You can't figure out a price for all Hemi challenger from one sale on auction and with out inspection of the car .So many thing can affect the desirability and price of those E-body...i would be curious to know how much they sold this 440-6 too ... but they won't tell  :dunno:

anlauto

I think the car went to Washington State somewhere. :dunno: I didn't hear a price either...although the new owner was talking with my friend that did the resto already...

chris NOS

That was fast ! came in , sold and could be sold more than one time and they this red 71 Hemi  staying for many month now...
https://www.legendarymotorcar.com/inventory/1971-dodge-challenger-rt-hemi-2107.aspx