Main Menu

Hellcat FS

Started by soundcontrol, September 28, 2017, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

This Hellcat is for sale in Sweden, love it!

Pentastarnut

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Cuda Cody

Brads70

Tell you what.... send me up a Hellcat and I'll drive it through 5-6 winters and then it will look like that for you!  :rofl:

ViperMan

I thought it looked familiar...

soundcontrol

Quote from: MoparDave on September 28, 2017, 07:27:19 AM
interesting wrap job.

Is it a wrap? How do they do that, can they design it in a computer and print a custom wrap?

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: soundcontrol on September 29, 2017, 02:18:43 PM
interesting wrap job.

Is it a wrap? How do they do that, can they design it in a computer and print a custom wrap?

My sign making guy said they can although I probably would have picked a Carbon Fiber look instead.

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Strange..............but the wheels...............they look like plastic......!!

Brads70

interesting wrap job.

Google " rusty wrap" then select images . There are a few new trucks around here with those wraps. Seems to be a " thing" with some.... not my cup of tea but to each his own.

soundcontrol

Quote from: Brads70 on September 30, 2017, 09:55:46 AM
interesting wrap job.

Google " rusty wrap" then select images . There are a few new trucks around here with those wraps. Seems to be a " thing" with some.... not my cup of tea but to each his own.

Cool! I like the barnfind look.