Main Menu

Rare TA

Started by Stein, April 29, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

If I was 8 hours from it, I would already be on the road.   8)

Moparman82

If I had your money I'd already be on the road  :bradsthumb:   :burnout:
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

anlauto

If somebody wants to send it here, I'll restore it. :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

Quote from: anlauto on April 30, 2017, 04:24:28 AM
If somebody wants to send it here, I'll restore it. :banana:

this seems to be a rare instance of the right price and sending it up to Alan to finish should still yield a profit. wouldn't be too tough to unload a finished TA with a 4spd
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

My ground up, front to back, top to bottom restorations average about $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 CDN plus any major metal work or expensive missing parts (correct rad, air cleaners, spoilers, louvers, rims, etc...)

Metal work can add up fast...replacing quarters, trunk floor, trunk extensions, floor pans, inner aprons could add another $20K+CDN.....

But please keep in mind if you live in the States. Your USD is about 35%-38% better then our CDN dollar. So for you to purchase anything in Canada you save over 30%.

A $90,000.00 CDN restoration cost you about $62,000.00 which when adding the purchase price of this T/A is a lot, but you're still under fair market value for the car once the restoration is complete :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

BFM_Cuda

Boy that's tempting!.... only 2 hours from me....   :drooling:

xx88man

Quote from: BFM_Cuda on April 30, 2017, 07:59:11 AM
Boy that's tempting!.... only 2 hours from me....   :drooling:

Don't even think about it....BUY IT!!   :rubeyes:
Keep yer foot in it

hato

Jesus no one wants a gator top t/a anymore if i could free up cash this would be home right now and maybe being bastardized into a 392 swap lol

cudajunction

If it was a few states closer, we would go look at it.  But lousy pictures always throws up a red flag, which maybe why it is still for sale.

Cuda Cody

Heard it sold, but the ad is still up?  :notsure:

anlauto

So who bought it ? :wave:

JustinHEMI

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 01, 2017, 07:55:16 AM

I reached out yesterday, after talking to Alan, and the seller has indicated that it has sold. However, if it falls through, he'll contact me.

He used the words "I believe the car is sold", so I'm not sure money has exchanged hands yet, so there's a chance.  8)

anlauto

Ahh...that's too bad......should have offered more money  :takemymoney:

RUNCHARGER

Dang: I think I would have bought that car too. I'm going to watch the ad the next day or two.
Sheldon

FlatlandTA

Quote from: JustinHEMI on May 01, 2017, 10:53:46 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 01, 2017, 07:55:16 AM

I reached out yesterday, after talking to Alan, and the seller has indicated that it has sold. However, if it falls through, he'll contact me.

He used the words "I believe the car is sold", so I'm not sure money has exchanged hands yet, so there's a chance.  8)
I reached out as well more so to find out what vin block the car had and it is spoken for but no money yet is what it sounded like. Probably could still be bought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk