Main Menu

2020 Challenger 50th Anniversary Model

Started by 71vert340, November 20, 2019, 10:49:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71vert340

I didn't see where this had been posted before. I like the body colored Shaker R/T model. Thoughts. https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a29851826/dodge-challenger-2020-anniversary-edition/
Terry

anlauto

My thoughts....I hate the black hood/roof/trunk etc....They should be body colour with a black shaker bubble or reintroduce the argent bubble  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71vert340

Now the argent bubble would be nice. I don't like all the black which is why I ordered my 2015 shaker without the hood/roof/trunk lid stripes. But I do like the body colored bubble. I guess the gold would need to grow on me but the gauge cluster gold accents are different.
Terry

anlauto

Picture the new F7 dark green...shaker with NO stripes, like yours, but paint the trim ring body colour and the shaker bubble argent....that would look cool...and that is how they should be done.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MEK-Dangerous

I hate seeing this. I'm not going to pay $5000 for some cosmetic upgrades... Although having a Shaker hood would be nice.

ragtopdodge

13 years with minimal changes, I guess FCA needs to squeeze as much juice from this fruit w/all these "editions" as possible since it will be another 5+ years for an all new Challenger.

blown motor

Quote from: anlauto on November 20, 2019, 11:37:49 AM
My thoughts....I hate the black hood/roof/trunk etc....They should be body colour with a black shaker bubble or reintroduce the argent bubble  :alan2cents:

I agree on the black hood/roof/trunk. But, they want to do something to set it off for a special edition car. The trouble is, how do you improve on something that was already so good.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

Well cool that they are honoring the 50 year milestone . The shaker is not my fav would prefer the T/A hood , they will be collectable but may not really be valuable .

kathyscuda

750-h2

I was really hoping that this was going to be the year for the naturally aspirated 426 Hemi.  :crying: