by plymouth emblem

Started by johnnydoe, March 27, 2017, 08:52:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

76orangewagon

Ill donate mine to help the cause...it has on tab broke in half

Shoooter

I have one . I will look tomorrow and see if I can find it

Shoooter

Looks like mine is missing all the paint.

6bblgt

the silver backed ones are from a Fury or other Plymouth  :dunno:

Shoooter

I personally took this one off a 71 barracuda there is still a little black paint on there.

Cuda Cody

Is that the foil that Scott was talking about?  Looks like the foil is faded.   :huh:  Maybe that's why it looks like it doesn't have paint.   :notsure:

Quote from: Shoooter on April 01, 2017, 09:38:51 PM
Looks like mine is missing all the paint.

6bblgt

there were a number of emblems that used the same chromed potmetal frame w/different embossed foil inserts

realn96

Quote from: HEMICUDA on March 31, 2017, 03:12:11 PM
I've rounded up x1 of my own, Classic needs x3.  Don't need perfect, a tab can be broken off.  I will replace your sample with a new emblem, free of course.

I have one to donate! Let me know where to ship it. Ill mail it out tomorrow!

ScottSmith_Harms

Yes, those that are silver are simply examples that the black on the foil has faded away. The same manufacturing process was used for all of the inserts used in the day. These Valiant emblems were originals on the same car, one side faced the sun when parked. The Valiant lettering was silver on both, the camera angle makes the first one appear to have dark letters, they were silver.

HEMICUDA

I have all three, thx guys.

Shoooter

You don't need any more. How long till these are going to be available

johnnydoe

anyone have any updates on the emblems ??

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

76orangewagon

Mike @ B E & A is working on them I believe, a few months back he was looking for some original samples to use to reproduce them. 

1 Wild R/T

You have nothing to worry about, Mike's a man of his word, the emblems will be made & those who supplied parts will receive new parts..... BTDT & would do it again.... :twothumbsup: