Main Menu

CC.com Anybody else getting a Database Error ?

Started by 1 Wild R/T, April 02, 2017, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Still broken.... Sure glad I've got a new place to hang out, I'd be in withdrawals by now... :rofl:

RusTy/SE

No change. Maybe our forum members who are Moderators at Cuda-Challenger.com have had contact from Ross?
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

turbostang7

I have to been on in a while, doesn't work for me either

Oldschool

Quote from: RusTy/SE on April 03, 2017, 03:42:09 AM
No change. Maybe our forum members who are Moderators at Cuda-Challenger.com have had contact from Ross?

I looked in my database for phone numbers and I thought that I had Ross's number. I do not. It is in the Admin section of C-C.Com, but I can't access that either..  Oh well, I guess we wait....

ec_co

great timing for the new site, i'd be in withdrawals and hitting up A or B body sites to fill the gap ....

I rarely go to CC anymore since everyone is over here. they do still have quite an extensive history of 'what is' 'how to' and 'how do I' posts that are invaluable long term and is useful for reference
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Brads70

Maybe we all got kicked out for being over here?  :D

Slotts

This is what happens when you don't pay your electric bill...

Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

1 Wild R/T

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

Want to let people know a few things.  I do not visit CC anymore.  The only time I go over there is to share information that I think will help the users.  If someone had not pointed out it was down I would have never known and someone let me know they were back up.  Glad to see they functioning again.  In a perfect world it would be great if we could merge our bright and exciting future with the rich history of CC.  If Ross ever wanted to sell CC I would still buy it and add their old posts to our format.  But besides the old posts, the CC site offers very little going forward.

If anyone needs me I'll be right here helping any and all E-Body owners and fans.

anlauto

Me too....I just got a notification of a PM over there. I answered it, and ask him politely not to PM me again on that site.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

soundcontrol

If you ever bought it just for the older info, you would probably inherit the picture problem, there is tons of older threads with missing pictures.

jimynick

Really guys? Am I the only one who doesn't feel the need to dis CC.com these days? I think this site is now superior, but there's a fair bit of history that I have with CC that I'm not ready to just throw down the drain. Personally, I check both and truthfully, I will continue to do so, as there's still good people there who I don't feel the need to be condescending to. As Cody has said many times, they're another resource in our hobby and the place where we all cut out teeth on E bodies, so I'd like to think that there's not some pogrom on to kill it, as it'd be our loss. I don't know Ross nor anybody else in management there. but I still appreciate their welcoming me and the info freely given when I first joined. Surely to God there's room for both.  :(
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: jimynick on April 03, 2017, 08:00:23 PM
Really guys? Am I the only one who doesn't feel the need to dis CC.com these days? I think this site is now superior, but there's a fair bit of history that I have with CC that I'm not ready to just throw down the drain. Personally, I check both and truthfully, I will continue to do so, as there's still good people there who I don't feel the need to be condescending to. As Cody has said many times, they're another resource in our hobby and the place where we all cut out teeth on E bodies, so I'd like to think that there's not some pogrom on to kill it, as it'd be our loss. I don't know Ross nor anybody else in management there. but I still appreciate their welcoming me and the info freely given when I first joined. Surely to God there's room for both.  :(

Well said... CC.com has been a good place to interact with like minded people for a number of years with far less drama and pot stirring than Moparts... There are still friends on Moparts I stay in contact with but there is also a  group of people there who I'd be happy to never deal with ever again...  They bring nothing of value & enjoy  :Stirring: I don't need anymore of that....