Main Menu

E-Bodies.org Tee-Shirts 2nd Run, get your requests in now!

Started by Cuda Cody, April 12, 2017, 09:17:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Using the same design, what color shirts should we do next?

Black Shirts w/ White logos (same as before)
3 (12%)
White Shirts w/ Black Logos
6 (24%)
Black & special requested DARK colored Shirts w/ White Logos
11 (44%)
White & special requested LIGHT colored Shirts w/ Black Logos
5 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: April 18, 2017, 09:17:04 AM

jimynick

"Cant we just say green or yellow or blue . . . I have no idea what color the codes are??   :dunno:"  Yep, unfortunately that's my burden too.  :sorry:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Shoooter

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 12, 2017, 03:23:52 PM
:bigthumb:  It's capped at 30 credits a day right now, but as we get more sponsors we might up the daily limit!   :banana:  Working on some stuff right now.   :D  The best advice I would give would be to check back daily and make a few posts.   :yes:  You guys (and gals) are going to like everything we have planned.   :grouphug:

Quote from: Jay Bee on April 12, 2017, 03:20:16 PM
I need to post more with at least 15 characters.   :Thud:

I think the 30 credits a day is fine. It doesn't take much to get the free stuff. That way it keeps people coming back and not just posting a bunch for a few weeks to get a shirt.

As for colours , would it be a good order one colour at a time? Then when they get low try another. Ordering different shirt colours seems like it's harder. This way you can wait for your colour to show up. These don't take long to hand out. Extras can go in the bargain bin.

But all that aside I like them all. Dow the road I would like kids shirts as I want my cuda shirt back from my kid! :D

CudaMoparRay

Really like any color at this point still have to acquire enough points

Aar1064

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 12, 2017, 09:29:40 AM
Anything besides the stock Tee-Shirts will be done by request.  So just let me know your size and color preference:

http://www.mygildan.com/store/us/category/category.jsp?N=1148265884&categoryId=cat220022

Quote from: Moparman82 on April 12, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
Definitely add sweatshirts to the mix!   :fingerscrossed:

I'm getting pretty close to the points needed and was going to order as soon as eligible but if you are taking custom pre-orders, I'd like a XL Red w/black Cuda and logo to match car if possible.

Oh and I'd also like a strobe stripe down the side of the logo.  :haha:  :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thanks E-bodies.org...........

headejm

303 Mopar

Quote from: soundcontrol on April 12, 2017, 03:05:12 PM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 12, 2017, 10:42:58 AM
Quote from: Moparman82 on April 12, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
Definitely add sweatshirts to the mix!   :fingerscrossed:

Sweatshirts or hoodies?  I'm partial to a nice thick hoodie!   :ohyeah:

I'll second the hoodies!

Hey @Cuda Cody, just checking to see if there was going to be a run of hoodies for the prize shop?  Either with the Cuda/Challenger on it, or the e-bodies logo?

Cuda Cody

The hope is to have a new design and full run of free shirts this summer.   :fingerscrossed:

Quote from: 303 Mopar on February 21, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
Hey @Cuda Cody, just checking to see if there was going to be a run of hoodies for the prize shop?  Either with the Cuda/Challenger on it, or the e-bodies logo?

superdave

Not that i will probably have the points but is there any chance you will have long sleeve Ts? 8)

Cuda Cody

It's normally only 750 for a shirt so I think you'll have enough by then.  We'll do our best to offer as many styles as possible.   :yessir:

Quote from: superdave on February 21, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
Not that i will probably have the points but is there any chance you will have long sleeve Ts? 8)

anlauto

Why doesn't everybody just buy the colour and style of shirt they want, send them off to Cody and he'll get them printed.....LOL :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on February 21, 2018, 03:44:43 PM
Why doesn't everybody just buy the colour and style of shirt they want, send them off to Cody and he'll get them printed.....LOL :haha: :haha: :haha:

What do you think @J-Code Jeni?

Shoooter

I can't wait to order a hoodie! its cold up here in Canada

Cudakiller70

Quote from: superdave on February 21, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
A fan of long sleeve t shirts, pretty much all I wear when working on car or whatever. Once you go long......