Main Menu

FS Survivor T/A not mine

Started by cuda dad, July 08, 2017, 06:36:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda dad

Someone should look at this car.  I am pretty sure they just dropped the price about 10k.
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/6209439536.html

anlauto

It's had a repaint, but other then that, it's looks pretty decent....You'd probably want to drive it as is, because it's too high of an entry price to do a full restoration on. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Besides the repaint it looks pretty good.  But still a little high for what you are getting.  The blower motor has been painted black so it's been out of the car.  There's other things I see too, but if the price is right it would be a fun car to drive and enjoy.   :drinkingbud:

anlauto

A lot of people would have a hard time paying $60K for a car that still looks like this underneath :'(  :alan2cents:

...and a lot in this picture screams.....NOT a survivor...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

When I first saw Mike posted this I thought ir was a local car... Guy here in town has a FY1 4 spd with rear window louvers..... It was a pretty sweet car back in the 80's but it's been off the road since probably 86-87 & the years have taken their toll..... I've been after him to get it back on the road but it doesn't seem to be a priority.... Shame, he's got a couple other cool cars to, including a TX9 Hemi Charger.....

RUNCHARGER

I like Yellow T/A's. Price may be okay depending on condition and what's there that's correct. i see lots of wrong coatings and what not but perhaps the bones are excellent. As Alan says, that would be one to drive largely as it is.
Sheldon

Roadman

Another automatic.   :pullinghair:

RUNCHARGER

Yeah, trans swap material. J/K but it may have sold already if it had a Manny Tranny in it.
Sheldon