Main Menu

Headlight left on buzzer diode

Started by 70/6chall, June 19, 2023, 10:33:43 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

Was wondering how rare is rare. The internet doesn't give up a lot of info on these. This is the one I have 1970 headlight left on warning buzzer diode Mopar part# 2983595. I understand these are not only for the 1970 Challenger/Barracuda Cuda e-bodies but also for the B-bodies 1970 to not sure here. Any enthusiasts have added info on these parts? Is this something needed? Thanks,   Al

Skdmark

It's part of the A01 light package. I have it on one of my 71's.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Jay Bee

Quote from: Skdmark on June 19, 2023, 08:31:43 PM
It's part of the A01 light package. I have it on one of my 71's.
The ongoing debate. Seems like Cuda- NO, Challenger - YES (Lamp-On Reminder Buzzer)
Check out Replies #6 and #7
https://forum.e-bodies.org/electrical-and-audio/11/just-a-light-reminder/9502/msg131886#msg131886

Skdmark

My 71 with A01 is a Challenger. Interesting Barracudas / Cudas don't have the buzzer.
On the fllip side, R/T's and 340 Challengers don't get the fender mount signals, but Cudas do.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Jay Bee

Quote from: Skdmark on June 20, 2023, 09:21:44 PM
My 71 with A01 is a Challenger. Interesting Barracudas / Cudas don't have the buzzer.
Maybe, could it possibly be a separate option???   :dunno: 
So, back to 70/6chall original question...I guess that would make it even rarer.