Main Menu

If you could step back in time what E-Body would you order Cuda and Challenger

Started by Brads70, February 18, 2017, 07:47:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

chargerdon

This is really easy..

70 Hemi cuda 4sp convertible with white interior and Plum Crazy exterior.   Load it up with options...will run about $4000-5000   put it in storage and today its worth minimum $500 K...  and up to way over 1 mill..   

If its a daily driver then Id want a 70 Challenger RT with 383 auto and 3.23 suregrip.   Hey if its daily driver then got to get somewhat decent gas mileage...   oh again Plum Crazy with white interior.   It would be the Chally because the back seat has a lot more leg room than a cuda.   Why Plum Crazy...it draws the most attention of any color by far...all the ladies love it !!

anlauto

Quote from: 71-440 on September 26, 2018, 06:38:52 PM
This one right here my first choice...

https://inventory.berlinmotorslogistics.com/vehicles/82915/1971-dodge-challenger-r-t

I realize TX9 black cars carry some added value, and of course the N96 shaker hood.....but the condition of the car goes a long way towards the value of the car.....with that in mind I would suggest that car is over priced by roughly $90K-$100K  :alan2cents:  :crazytalk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ledphoot

Triple black 71 Hemi Cuda convertible, fully optioned, leather, black billboards etc.

cudamadd

The car I have now Fj5, But a factory hemi car  70 cuda or a factory lemon twist hemi car plenty of options  black trim  both with the argent shaker . Some times I find this a hard question because mopar had the best colours and combos period  :notsure: