Main Menu

Is there any other parts places besides Year One that anyone knows of? Out West?

Started by Taina, January 17, 2017, 10:42:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Taina

Looking for parts places closer to California.  I have used Year One before. 

Cuda Cody

We have a good deal set up with Dave at Roseville Moparts.  @MoparDave is one of the biggest Mopar dealers for restoration parts and he runs the place.  He takes care of us members REALLY well.  Just tell him you're with the E-Bodies.org group and I can assure you he'll give you a great prices.  He ships out of Detroit.

Someone might know of something closer to you.  I think Classic Industries is down in your area.  They have some really high prices so wait for a discount coupon.  I can post one next time I get one.  They seem to send them to me each week.   :alan2cents:

autoxcuda

Classic Industries

Mr Moparts

The Mopar Shop (near fresno)

All of these places listed below are scheduled to come to Spring Fling in Van Nuys and you can pre order parts and save shipping.

Links Sponsors

www.autowebworx.com
www.herbsparts.com
www.justdashes.com
www.laysons.com
www.mrmoparts.com
www.stephensperformance.com
www.ttiexhaust.com

Midway

www.calcarcover.com
www.chryslerpower.com
www.franbishopracing.com
www.gearvendors.com
www.glendorachryslerjeepdodge.com
www.hagerty.com
www.legendaryautointeriors.com
www.moparcollectorsguide.com
www.motechperformance.com
www.themoparshop.com
www.viaumotorsports.com
www.westcoastmopar.net
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

anlauto

I agree...it would depend on what you're looking for. For small parts I would rather pay a little more for shipping knowing I'm dealing with people who know what they're talking about. Most often time the big box stores haven't really got a clue.

It's usually the ma & pa places that were born out of MOPAR enthusiasts. Places like Roseville, Herbs, MegaParts, etc... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

I agree with others, depends on what you need and if you're after "correctness" and quality, or just cheap.  Choose your vendor source carefully.  :alan2cents:

Tom

303 Mopar

Your first call for any standard stock parts should be to @MoparDave.  Mancini, Summit, PST, TTI and Hotchkis have most aftermarket parts you will need.  I never buy from YearOne because they are just an overpriced distributor IMO.

:takemymoney:

ec_co

Quote from: 303 Mopar on January 18, 2017, 08:23:03 AM
Your first call for any standard stock parts should be to @MoparDave.  Mancini, Summit, PST, TTI and Hotchkis have most aftermarket parts you will need.  I never buy from YearOne because they are just an overpriced distributor IMO.

:takemymoney:

100% agree!  the only thing Y1 seems good for is the M&H wiring harness since they have exclusive rights to distribute
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

Quote from: ec_co on January 18, 2017, 08:34:20 AM

100% agree!  the only thing Y1 seems good for is the M&H wiring harness since they have exclusive rights to distribute

You can get some M&H wire harnesses from Jamie at Mega Parts :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

Ahh you are from my neck of the woods.

As everyone has stated Dave from Roseville is great but if you need a part in short order you can use RPS out of Hayward!
http://restorationpartssource.com/

:bradsthumb:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200