Main Menu

LOOKING FOR A NICE 340+6 CAR

Started by 71REDCUDA, September 02, 2017, 12:06:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71REDCUDA

The best car for the money so far was the B5 aar car that was sold for 92500$ a while ago. It was done by the car's owner with help from Roger Gibson.  Super nice  and matching# 4-spd car.. but it was B5 and i really would appreciate red/black or orange exterior..

303 Mopar

Nice FY1 AAR popped up on ebay today - [ebay]162660025225
[/ebay]

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

Quote from: 303 Mopar on September 05, 2017, 08:49:34 AM
Nice FY1 AAR popped up on ebay today - [ebay]162660025225
[/ebay]

I can get around the original saved door VIN decal....if you must......but please at least don't paint over the door latch screws :'(  ......absolute no excuse for the upside down front sway bar :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340challconvert

Quote from: RzeroB on September 02, 2017, 10:29:13 AM
Sweden? I imagine that finding what you are looking for will not be as hard as it may seem. There seems to be an old migratory route between North America and Sweden that these cars have been using since the '70's. Hundreds of them, if not more, have already traveled that route to Sweden and are there now.  :yes:

I once owned a 70 Challenger RT SE 440 car in rallye red loaded out with ps, pb, factory air and power windows.  I sold it in the late 70's and the car was eventually exported to Sweden.

Here is a cool website in Sweden that documents cars that have been imported there along with the owners and serial numbers.
http://www.mopar70.com/html/1970rtsereg.php

My old RT SE is on the list.
I was amazed how many Challengers ended up in Sweden

You may find someone in your home country willing to sell their TA Challenger?

Good luck with the hunt.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

JS29

I don't see N85 or A62 on the fender tag!!! so therefor the rallye dash is in question.

71REDCUDA

Quote from: 340challconvert on September 05, 2017, 11:04:38 AM
Quote from: RzeroB on September 02, 2017, 10:29:13 AM
Sweden? I imagine that finding what you are looking for will not be as hard as it may seem. There seems to be an old migratory route between North America and Sweden that these cars have been using since the '70's. Hundreds of them, if not more, have already traveled that route to Sweden and are there now.  :yes:

I once owned a 70 Challenger RT SE 440 car in rallye red loaded out with ps, pb, factory air and power windows.  I sold it in the late 70's and the car was eventually exported to Sweden.

Here is a cool website in Sweden that documents cars that have been imported there along with the owners and serial numbers.
http://www.mopar70.com/html/1970rtsereg.php

My old RT SE is on the list.
I was amazed how many Challengers ended up in Sweden

You may find someone in your home country willing to sell their TA Challenger?

Good luck with the hunt.

No car in Sweden have a quality resto that im looking for. And there is a very limited qty of 340+6 cars over here.