Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

I don't see anything wrong with that.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

Me neither! I remember that big Powerball lotto and if I also remember correctly, it converted to about $2,000,000,000 Canadian, with the beauty being that as an "alien" I would be able to get the full whack! One of the members on CC.com bought me a ticket since I didn't know how, and there was much speculation about where and how he and I would've gone and done things to repay that act of selfless kindness. I know it's the equivalent to being hit by lightning while wearing a pink tutu, running across the White House lawn with a sword in your hand, but it's fun to dream nonetheless!  :yes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

superdave

@jimynick I like how you state the odds and while I admit to occasionally purchasing a ticket myself from time to time, I'm sure you are spot on. :rofl: winning is not without it's own problems though. There was a young man from the town where we lived in Florida that won $17million. I'm not sure of all the details but they found his body under the patio of s lawyer "friend" who was supposed to be writing a book about him. I'm sure if you win that kind of money there would be all kinds of people knocking on your door. :rolleyes:

JS29

Quote from: superdave on April 05, 2020, 09:31:17 AM
@jimynick I like how you state the odds and while I admit to occasionally purchasing a ticket myself from time to time, I'm sure you are spot on. :rofl: winning is not without it's own problems though. There was a young man from the town where we lived in Florida that won $17million. I'm not sure of all the details but they found his body under the patio of s lawyer "friend" who was supposed to be writing a book about him. I'm sure if you win that kind of money there would be all kinds of people knocking on your door. :rolleyes:
Mo money, mo problems! (Biggy smalls)

RzeroB

Quote from: anlauto on February 28, 2020, 12:23:27 PM
A 22-year old Dude in Quebec just won 70 million tax free dollars :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :bigmoney:

Can you imagine what you could do with that much cash.... :drunk:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/whats-hot/quebec-grocery-store-bagger-won-dollar70-million-from-a-lottery-ticket/ar-BB10wlqs?ocid=spartandhp

:idea:  Be like fellow Canadian electrician Tim Schell who hit the lottery for $50M a couple of years ago and started a muscle car collection??  :burnout:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

JS29