Main Menu

NEED ENCLOSED TRAILER DENVER TO ATLANTA

Started by scf100, February 02, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

scf100

Bought a 1973 Cuda in Littleton,Colrado running restored car and has a shortblock on a rolling pallet that measures 2ft 3 inches by 19 inches wrapped and ready to ship.....guessing weight around 300lbs?

need shipped in enclosed trailer to Athens<ga 30606

ready to pick up now....
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Cuda Cody

Congratulations on the new Cuda!   :veryexcited:   You might check with @Bills Auto Works  to see if he can help you. 

scf100

Thanks Cody......remember I bought a 1972 desert find.....but found this 1973 Cuda beauty!
sold the 72 to a friend to buy this one

Cuda Cody

303 Mopar

RzeroB

Quote from: scf100 on February 02, 2018, 02:36:17 PM
Thanks Cody......remember I bought a 1972 desert find.....but found this 1973 Cuda beauty!

Nice! But I got to know how it slipped by me so that you could find it?? How did you discover it??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Chryco Psycho

Sweet , That should take less work than the blue one  :twothumbsup:

scf100

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 02, 2018, 05:25:59 PM
Sweet , That should take less work than the blue one  :twothumbsup:

The blue 72 would be cool to drive like it is but this one was too nice to pass up!

My friend who bought it actually tried to buy it before me so he was happy to get it

scf100

Quote from: RzeroB on February 02, 2018, 04:08:44 PM
Quote from: scf100 on February 02, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Nice! But I got to know how it slipped by me so that you could find it?? How did you discover it??

Craigslist

cuda hunter

craigslist is something else.  I look every day.  All it takes is a listing that someone looks at and it's gone. Quick.

I need a barracuda moved from North Bama to Colorado.  So if someone needs a return tow trip..... I might be in. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

scf100

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 03, 2018, 06:12:46 AM
craigslist is something else.  I look every day.  All it takes is a listing that someone looks at and it's gone. Quick.

I need a barracuda moved from North Bama to Colorado.  So if someone needs a return tow trip..... I might be in.

Dude your in
I got a guy that I believe is in Denver that can pickup my car next week and bring to me near Atlanta Ga

I don't think he has a back haul so that would be perfect for both of us

He has an enclosed trailer not sure how big a rig
I will call him today

Send me your contact info

Is your car ready to go?

Where in Al is the car?

cofer1922atgmail