Main Menu

Retro thoughts

Started by Plumcrazzy, September 06, 2019, 05:37:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

worthywads

MEK-Dangerous

The first car modification I made was installing an FM converter in my parent's 1975 Dodge Crestwood station wagon.  I still remember I paid $14.95 for it.

js27

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on September 07, 2019, 10:08:29 AM
The velvet T handle was actually helpful in colder climates !!

I know I actually used this handle in my 67 GTX back in the 70's and I lived in PA. That velvet did help from your hand freezing to the shiftier in the winter.  LOL
JS27

I
Quote from: worthywads on September 07, 2019, 10:56:27 AM

I just recently put one of those trees in the company wotk truck.

Chryco Psycho

I had the velvet Tee handle in my Daily driver Power Wagon , far better then grabbing alum at -40*

JS29

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on September 08, 2019, 07:41:52 AM
I had the velvet Tee handle in my Daily driver Power Wagon , far better then grabbing alum at -40*
I had a plastic one, got it from some guy, used it in a few different cars. then i put it in my 73 ford four wheel drive wrecker. I left it at the ford dealer for a front end alignment, and some stupid lot attendant managed to brake it. heedless to say i was not amused. they would not tell me who was responsible. could never find a replacement.  :madashell: 

jimynick

Quote from: blown motor on September 07, 2019, 06:01:04 AM
Quote from: jimynick on September 06, 2019, 06:53:20 PM
Thrush mufflers and side pipes- commonly known as leg burners. Sex lights- you know, those little purple clearance lights they used to mount under the dash.  :cheers:

Did it help @jimynick ?
LOL. hell, I always figured that you needed that much light to do your "business" then either you were afraid of the dark OR your "work" experience was lacking! Done some of my best work in the dark, eh?  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

CudaMoparRay

How 'bout these hilarious Chrome Pipe Organ Speaker Covers  :o :rofl: