Main Menu

Thoughts?

Started by Spikedog08, March 13, 2021, 08:16:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

I'll just leave this here . . .  :D. Blind spot?
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

7E-Bodies

Another butchered classic. (You asked)
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

challengermaniac

Yeah, can't say anything positive about it.
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

Scooter

A lot of what some people do to their cars ain't for me.

But I'm a Burger King kind of guy.. have it your way. If having that stack poking through the hood is what you are into.. I'd say you did it well. ...lol.

RzeroB

I like it!!  :ohyeah:

I'd like to see under the hood ... to see how they slammed that body down so low on the chassis that the valve covers are almost sticking up above the hood-line.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

cudamadd

Ya not for me me ,But I do appreciate the work done to this car  :australia:

torredcuda

At first look it`s "wow that`s awesome" but after that first reaction it loses it`s appeal. It`s not real practical to drive it much so unless you just like bringing it to shows to show off it`s kind of useless.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

anlauto

It was all the rage back then....I always thought that car was built to copy the one my brother-in-law built a few years prior  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Not my taste. I like real cars that you can drive all day long. I like a stockish looking car that can pack that ones lunch in a street fight too.
Sheldon

Dakota

Definitely not to my taste.  Looks like an overdone Hot Wheels.  That said, I can appreciate the effort that went into putting that together.   

worthywads

Is it an illusion or why does it look like the top of the valve covers are at the height of the hood? Is the engine even mounted 6 inches higher?

anlauto

The one we built was a full frame car, I'm sure this one is too, you can drop the body to any height you want, and mount the motor anywhere you want.
Here's the one we built in the early 90's
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

B5fourspeed

I don't think it could make it thru the carwash.If it could maybe the wash would knock off the ugly.

jimynick

Why do the words "penis anxiety" come to mind?? ;)
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Jay Bee

Does Art Imitate Life or does Life Imitate Art