Main Menu

Thoughts?

Started by Spikedog08, March 13, 2021, 08:16:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on March 14, 2021, 10:48:33 AM
The one we built was a full frame car, I'm sure this one is too, you can drop the body to any height you want, and mount the motor anywhere you want.
Here's the one we built in the early 90's

I know my memory is not very good  . . . I guess I don't remember that you built this car! 
That's a cool car! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on March 15, 2021, 07:16:34 AM
The one we built was a full frame car, I'm sure this one is too, you can drop the body to any height you want, and mount the motor anywhere you want.

I know my memory is not very good  . . . I guess I don't remember that you built this car! 
That's a cool car!

It belong to my Sister's husband at the time....We did a lot of work on it together, but I won't say that "I" built it....It debuted in 1994 and won all the shows and was featured in several magazines at the time...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ledphoot

I hope the owner likes it, they spent a LOT of money on that car. It's cool in it's own way, not my cup-o-tea, but cool nonetheless.

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on March 15, 2021, 09:16:32 AM

That's a cool car!

It belong to my Sister's husband at the time....We did a lot of work on it together, but I won't say that "I" built it....It debuted in 1994 and won all the shows and was featured in several magazines at the time...

I'm pretty sure it was at the Mopar Nationals . . I probably have pictures somewhere if it was. 

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on March 15, 2021, 06:51:56 PM
Quote from: anlauto on March 15, 2021, 09:16:32 AM

That's a cool car!

I'm pretty sure it was at the Mopar Nationals . . I probably have pictures somewhere if it was.

Yea, for sure at the Mopar Nationals 1994. It was also at Carlisle '94 when they had SME judging, it was the highest scoring car for quite a while...probably did both shows again in 95...I think he sold it in 99....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

More thoughts?   My thoughts . . Awesome   I like the spoiler . . .

RUNCHARGER

That one looks a lot better. The primed spoiler maybe matches the primed quarter panels?
Sheldon

cuda hunter

It does help out the "mean" look.   Wonder what it looks like from straight on. 

I do like the duck tail spoiler matched to the color of the car. Cool color by the way.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RzeroB

I like it!! About the only thing I don't like is that notch, in what looks like a Shaker hood, for the blower drive. I would have saved the Shaker and used a flat hood.  :alan2cents:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Scooter

It's Franken'Cuda...

70 Top Banana

HMMMMM, I don't think it has enough motor! ;)

YellowThumper

Looks like some nice forestry behind that classic brick wall.
Too bad it is blocking more of the view.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.