Main Menu

RTS 'Cuda Uncovered after 40 years!

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, April 14, 2023, 08:44:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Great car. I still wish Juliano had been able to acquire it so they all could have been together even if only temporarily. I think this is the only one that doesn't have to be restored though?
Sheldon

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 22, 2023, 07:52:13 AM
Great car. I still wish Juliano had been able to acquire it so they all could have been together even if only temporarily. I think this is the only one that doesn't have to be restored though?

No, the 71 RTS RR is original except for some mechanical work.

And what if all the RTS cars came together at an indoor car show.  That would be cool.  I know I would really like to see that.
Ryan Brutt
The Automotive Archaeologist
TheAutoArchaeologist@yahoo.com
www.barnfinds.org

anlauto

Quote from: TheAutoArchaeologist on May 22, 2023, 09:06:40 AM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 22, 2023, 07:52:13 AM

No, the 71 RTS RR is original except for some mechanical work.

And what if all the RTS cars came together at an indoor car show.  That would be cool.  I know I would really like to see that.

Might as well throw in the Snake & Mongoose funny cars too :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

TheAutoArchaeologist

Welp that didn't last long.....

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

The new owner of the RTS 'Cuda, Evan Metropoulos of the Only Original Once car collection, is going to be showing the car at MCACN 2023, November 18th and 19th.  Come check it out and say hi.  You know where I will be.

www.mcacn.com

Ryan Brutt
The Automotive Archaeologist
TheAutoArchaeologist@yahoo.com
www.barnfinds.org

anlauto

Quick Google search shows his a big Corvette guy..... :twothumbsup:  What's with all these Chevy guys wanting to be cool ? :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

That would be awesome if they could all come together for a show.

Perhaps Carlisle?   

That car is so freakin awesome!!! I just love it.  Looks so cool. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

chris NOS