Main Menu

Shout Out to Mike Ross - Sidemarker Pigtail

Started by TWS, January 31, 2022, 06:43:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

TWS

One of the benefits of living in northeast Ohio...being a short drive to Mike Ross' shop.  I wanted to give a shout out to Mike for installing a fresh pigtail on a 70-71 Challenger sidemarker for me.  He popped it in with his special made press in the time it took me to look down at my phone to check the time.   :worship:  Reasonable price too!  And he threw in a correct bulb!  Thanks Mike! 

FE5CUDA

I have never herd a negative thing about that guy about his talent and helping anyone in the hobby when he can yet he's banned from this website for calling a spade a spade. :dunno:  God knows we all have feelings and they have nothing to do with reality. :thinking:

Filthy Filbert

fc7cuda

The list of items and of knowledge Mike has helped me with is extensive.  I wish there were more unselfish folks like him.   :unitedstates:  :thankyou:

JS29

He has helped me out as well. He even took a part off one of his own cars to help me out!  :worship:

Spikedog08

Quote from: FE5CUDA on January 31, 2022, 08:13:59 AM
I have never herd a negative thing about that guy about his talent and helping anyone in the hobby when he can yet he's banned from this website for calling a spade a spade. :dunno:  God knows we all have feelings and they have nothing to do with reality. :thinking:

WRONG!  He got banned because he felt the need to call my place of employment and talk to my boss . . then got my phone number and decided he needed to send me bullying messages on how I need to grow eyes in the back of my head when I'm at Carlisle!  THAT IS WHY HE IS BANNED!   Don't know him, never met him  . . what kind of person does this?    :thinking:   

He crossed the line on that and Cody banned him as soon as he found out.   End of story!   :looney:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Wayne

Quote from: Spikedog08 on February 01, 2022, 08:01:51 AM
Quote from: FE5CUDA on January 31, 2022, 08:13:59 AM

WRONG!  He got banned because he felt the need to call my place of employment and talk to my boss . . then got my phone number and decided he needed to send me bullying messages on how I need to grow eyes in the back of my head when I'm at Carlisle!  THAT IS WHY HE IS BANNED!   Don't know him, never met him  . . what kind of person does this?    :thinking:   

He crossed the line on that and Cody banned him as soon as he found out.   End of story!   :looney:

Wow, no kidding!  How disappointing.
1970 Cuda 383 4spd red on red
Backyard Hotrods @ Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bd5dyuOKCJT-kWhdEGm3A

anlauto

It's unfortunate, a lot of people on here have no idea of what was going on behind the scenes.  :-X
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on February 01, 2022, 10:51:09 AM
It's unfortunate, a lot of people on here have no idea of what was going on behind the scenes.  :-X

I prefer to keep the drama behind the scenes but some just keep stirring the pot.  Drama does not belong here and I will do everything I can to keep it that way . .

It is unfortunate as from what I know of Mike now, he could of been a great asset to the site.  He crossed the line of appropriate behavior and although I was going to let it go . . Cody did not.  We talked about it and he decided that was just way out of line.   
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!