Main Menu

So, you've been waiting to hear from me...

Started by ViperMan, September 21, 2019, 09:02:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ViperMan

Cuda Cody

You're back!!  :banana: omg, you sneaky guy. I love the video and what a cool Cuda. Dang, dude you have some freaking awesome cars.

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 21, 2019, 09:08:29 PM
You're back!!  :banana: omg, you sneaky guy. I love the video and what a cool Cuda. Dang, dude you have some freaking awesome cars.

Hardest secret I've ever kept...  :)

I'll post a lot more details (and start the list of things I need help with!) tomorrow.  I got home from work at 1'ish and spent ALL afternoon filming and all evening editing, so I'm kinda tired.  :)

Thanks for everything, folks.  You're all the best.

Oh and a huge thanks to @GoodysGotaCuda - couldn't have done it without ya!!

nsmall

You are one of my favorites.  I am so happy for you.  I really wish I lived near you as I am certain we would be good friends.  I hope everything calms down for you soon.  So happy to hear you finally caught one.   :bradsthumb: :bradsthumb: :bradsthumb:

ViperMan

Quote from: nsmall on September 21, 2019, 09:36:40 PM
You are one of my favorites.  I am so happy for you.  I really wish I lived near you as I am certain we would be good friends.  I hope everything calms down for you soon.  So happy to hear you finally caught one.   :bradsthumb: :bradsthumb: :bradsthumb:

Aw dude thanks.  :)  When you posted to ask what I was looking for and volunteered to take up the search, I was just speechless.  I just couldn't believe that someone I'd never met would take such an interest in my little pipe dream.  :)

So thank you - you're officially one of my favorites, too.  :)

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

RUNCHARGER

Well done: All the cars look great, congrats on the Cuda.
Sheldon

ClarkWGrizwald

Congrats!!! Looks great!!!!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Brads70

:D Finally ! Congrats, it's been how long...? since I helped you take a picture of your old white one when you sold it at Carlisle?  Looks like a great car, nice and solid!  :clapping:

dodj

:twothumbsup:
Congrats Viper man!  It's  been a long time coming!
Nice group of cars!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

ViperMan

Quote from: Brads70 on September 22, 2019, 01:36:20 AM
:D Finally ! Congrats, it's been how long...? since I helped you take a picture of your old white one when you sold it at Carlisle?  Looks like a great car, nice and solid!  :clapping:

10 years.  I sold that car in '09.  I came close twice to buying another one but something always came up.  I fear this one will bring me some financial angst here over the next 6-8 months but I'm going to push through it.

fc7cuda

torredcuda

Well it`s about frikkin time you got an E-body again!  :P Seriously - congrats, I know you have been wanting another one for a long time. Love the color, almost painted mine B5, looks like a real sweet car.

Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

1ownr

Congratulations, Jeff! you have quite a stable there, love all 3. Now Ashley can take a breath until the next "Mission".

Happy for you all!

Judy

GoodysGotaCuda

Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs