Main Menu

So, you've been waiting to hear from me...

Started by ViperMan, September 21, 2019, 09:02:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I just watched the video for the third time.....it's excellent man :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ViperMan

Quote from: Cudajason on September 23, 2019, 05:46:20 PM
Congrats man, welcome back to the club!!!

Hope to see it at Carlisle next year!

Jason

YOU WILL!!  Oh man the 50th is gonna be so bad ass...  :)

ViperMan

Quote from: anlauto on September 23, 2019, 07:12:05 PM
I just watched the video for the third time.....it's excellent man :worship:

Haha thank you, Alan!!  I just love the part where the Coronet lifts up and then drives off...  That couldn't have come out any more perfectly - exactly as I saw it working in my head.  I would love to know how my friends here reacted the moment that Cuda came into view.  :)

nsmall

I was just digging the air ride and then had a smile from ear-to-ear when I saw the Cuda.  I think I continued to smile all the way through.  I do remember focusing on the Cuda from that point on.

I'm going to have to watch the video again.

nsmall

It was so easy to clearly hear your voice and then the music was all perfectly timed, and then the random shots we're perfectly timed too so basically it was one of the better car videos I've ever seen.  Don't get cocky now.

ViperMan

Quote from: nsmall on September 23, 2019, 09:13:40 PM
It was so easy to clearly hear your voice and then the music was all perfectly timed, and then the random shots we're perfectly timed too so basically it was one of the better car videos I've ever seen.  Don't get cocky now.

Hahaha naaah.  It's just a ton of fun to me.  :)

You should watch this video that I made in 2017.  Unfortunately the party is long over but maybe it'll encourage you to come join us at Carlisle this year...  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02ni9ZcBuzI

ViperMan

OH - so on the sound, @nsmall  - I knew that the camera was going to be too far away to record my voice clearly, since I intentionally set it far away and then zoomed all the way in in order to make the Cuda fill out the back of the image well enough once the Coronet cleared the frame...

So watch when I open the door and sit in the Coronet - you can see me quickly grab something off the back of the seat.  That was my cell phone.  I had it recording as well, and used the Hollywood trick of making a loud sound (clapping) once both devices were recording so I could easily sync up the audio during editing.  So you're hearing the audio from my phone but the video from my DSLR.  :)  Worked like a charm!

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cudajason

Quote from: ViperMan on September 23, 2019, 07:38:47 PM

Jason

Well I HOPE I get there to see it! 

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

ViperMan

Quote from: Cudajason on September 25, 2019, 10:59:13 AM
Quote from: ViperMan on September 23, 2019, 07:38:47 PM

Jason

Well I HOPE I get there to see it! 

Jason

Oh you'd better!  :haha:

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach