Main Menu

Space saver details

Started by Arctoad, July 18, 2019, 09:45:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Arctoad

I offered $175 and he hasn't agreed yet I think $225 might do it. Do you think it's worth it? I'll Bead blast it and give it a coat of BLK Satin.

anlauto

I sold two at Spring Fling this year....one was $250 painted black and the other $100 left orange, a little more rusty then that one. I paid $25 each for them.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Arctoad

There was one on Kijji earlier this year with the bottle for around $300 I think. It didn't last long. I should have jumped on it

76orangewagon

Quote from: anlauto on July 19, 2019, 09:19:53 AM
If you're looking for the "absolute correct" one, expect to pay around $1000. :alan2cents:

Yep that's what I paid last month for mine...it doesn't get much better than this but you'll pay for it you want absolute correct....thank goodness my wife never looks at my posts, I'd have some splainin' to do.

Arctoad

Ya I hear you, I move all of my inquiries into my T/A folder right away.. She probably does the same though.  :pokeeye:

captcolour

I know there is something different about the small hole in the rim for a real one versus just any ol' rim used.  I bought mine at Mopar Nats probably 5 yrs ago for $70!  I'm sure it is not the real rim, but you never know after it is in the trunk!  Don't have a better pic of it in the trunk.