Main Menu

Sweet looking setup.. Dual quad Hemi Injection

Started by Racer57, August 11, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

76orangewagon

Sorry not a Hemi but I did a similar set up on my Small Block Duster. Dual Fast throttle bodies and Indy Cylinder Heads Mod Man intake.

Mopsquad

Quote from: 76orangewagon on August 15, 2018, 03:38:33 AM
Sorry not a Hemi but I did a similar set up on my Small Block Duster. Dual Fast throttle bodies and Indy Cylinder Heads Mod Man intake.

That's is one outstanding, clean installation!

EFI5spdtom

Mopsquad--the EFI manifold looks great painted.  Nice clean installation.  What efi system are you using?  how are you planning to fit the throttle bodies to the shaker base?  I kept the carb bodies in part to fit the factory shaker base.  i modified them a lot, took out the venturies and the choke mechanism and shortened the main shafts to fit the rails.   I also added an oil separator from Jegs to keep the manifold from accumulating oil from the PCV. 

Mopsquad

Quote from: EFI5spdtom on August 16, 2018, 10:59:52 PM
Mopsquad--the EFI manifold looks great painted.  Nice clean installation.  What efi system are you using?  how are you planning to fit the throttle bodies to the shaker base?  I kept the carb bodies in part to fit the factory shaker base.  i modified them a lot, took out the venturies and the choke mechanism and shortened the main shafts to fit the rails.   I also added an oil separator from Jegs to keep the manifold from accumulating oil from the PCV.

Thx!

I'm using the Holley EFI setup as recommended by Rich at FastmanEFI. Right now, everything fits with regard to the shaker.  I'm using a 1" ring spacer on top of the TB's.  The spacers are slightly milled with and 1/8" angle forward to give me a little more clearance at the front edge of the shaker/hood gap.

I tried to get the Carters running great and they did but the driveability of the EFI setup and idle control/start up is so sweet.  Adding AC as well which would affect idle when the compressor turns on.  EFI controls that.