Main Menu

Where to send my 1970 challenger RT/SE for restoration

Started by MauSanchezC, November 24, 2021, 01:11:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ebody Edgar

It's obvious some people use this place for themselves ...$$$$ & info... not for the benefit of others.
I'm not surprised there is a car or two with restoration problems and blamed on others.

Real restoration shops have no need or time  to post constantly about the latest turd being brought back to life in a garage. I would say some one has a conflict-of-interest on here and perhaps some ego issues. 

torredcuda

Quote from: FE5CUDA on November 27, 2021, 07:15:12 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on November 26, 2021, 03:26:42 PM
:thinking:

Are you going to lock another post about your most prolific poster displaying his low level of talent again?  Public forums are about true information and reality.  Not being a member very long, it's quite obvious that guy uses this forum to self promote to unknowing potential customers and you squash any negative feedback about his level of performance.  I've owned an interior and detail shop and been in the business specializing in Mopars for over 40 years, all the issues on the purple convertible were staring that guy in the face when he was putting it together.  That's what you get using an amateur body shop to do paint/body work on the cheeps.  I read the complete thread about the restoration and what the customer paid and how that "so called" restorer charged him north of 6 figures, are you serious?  Is he trying to say all the huge amounts of electrical and paint issues developed sometime after it was shipped?  Are you kidding me?  Really?  I feel sorry for the owner of that car, good thing there's professionals that would step up and fix the multitude of electrical issues and do the best they could with all the paint issues not to mention all the bad body and metal work that wasn't done on the car.

Taking over and ruining someone elses post and possibly getting it locked with his bitching is very inconsiderate on his part. He has already gone into these issues in another post so a simple comment he was not happy with a link would suffice rather than keep bringing it up and causing more drama.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

torredcuda

Quote from: Ebody Edgar on November 28, 2021, 03:07:09 AM
It's obvious some people use this place for themselves ...$$$$ & info... not for the benefit of others.
I'm not surprised there is a car or two with restoration problems and blamed on others.

Real restoration shops have no need or time  to post constantly about the latest turd being brought back to life in a garage. I would say some one has a conflict-of-interest on here and perhaps some ego issues.

Judging by the number of views it`s pretty obviuos a lot of members like seeing the restoration posts, if you don`t just scroll on by.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

FE5CUDA

Quote from: torredcuda on November 28, 2021, 05:51:04 AM

Judging by the number of views it`s pretty obviuos a lot of members like seeing the restoration posts, if you don`t just scroll on by.

Obviously you have good people on this site that don't want anyone to forget the level of talent and what is expected by the most prolific poster on this site.  There's no question this guy heavily promotes his business for profit and uses this site as his personal playground for potential business that he does from his two car garage, contracting even less talented for most of the work.  It's really easy to post a picture that looks good even though it's a turd in person, potential customers need to be reminded what this guy is really all about.  You guys that say it's beating a dead horse weren't on the receiving end of getting it stuck up your arss.  So how would you feel getting bent over as far as the owner of the purple convertible?  Let it go?  It's tiring reading him on absolutely every single post weather he knows what he's talking about or not and uses his opinion as an excuse even if it's wrong, why post?  No one here can care less about your opinion, they want facts.

kdcarman

:deadhorse:
Quote from: FE5CUDA on November 28, 2021, 09:04:55 AM
Quote from: torredcuda on November 28, 2021, 05:51:04 AM

Obviously you have good people on this site that don't want anyone to forget the level of talent and what is expected by the most prolific poster on this site.  There's no question this guy heavily promotes his business for profit and uses this site as his personal playground for potential business that he does from his two car garage, contracting even less talented for most of the work.  It's really easy to post a picture that looks good even though it's a turd in person, potential customers need to be reminded what this guy is really all about.  You guys that say it's beating a dead horse weren't on the receiving end of getting it stuck up your arss.  So how would you feel getting bent over as far as the owner of the purple convertible?  Let it go?  It's tiring reading him on absolutely every single post weather he knows what he's talking about or not and uses his opinion as an excuse even if it's wrong, why post?  No one here can care less about your opinion, they want facts.

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: