Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudajason

Well, I put another 70 or so miles on the old girl over the weekend.

In all honestly, I fell in love with driving my car again...it is finally running well and staying cool.  I could use a little more pep off the line, but I can tune that in.

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

70rag383

Here's another pic of the cool Challenger event at Chipps Farm from September 3, courtesy of Randy Goudeseune.  Other Challengers in the photo include @blown motor  and @jimynick.

70_440-6Cuda

@dodj I pulled the wires off the ballast and made a jumper with a pigtail to connect them together and tie in to the MSD.  Eventually I plan on going back to stock, but for now the current set up works and I can move it around easily.  Amazing how the loose connections were creating a hard start situation.  Now the car fires up dead cold without even tapping the throttle
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

moreparts

Quote from: 70_440-6Cuda on September 13, 2023, 07:05:07 PM
@dodj I pulled the wires off the ballast and made a jumper with a pigtail to connect them together and tie in to the MSD.  Eventually I plan on going back to stock, but for now the current set up works and I can move it around easily.  Amazing how the loose connections were creating a hard start situation.  Now the car fires up dead cold without even tapping the throttle

:bigthumb:

70rag383

Driving in Toronto these days is horrible. Bad roads, traffic congestion at all times and too many bad drivers. It's hard to get motivated to drive the car. Anyway, took the car out last night for an hour up the DVP/404 to Newmarket and back. I felt better after the drive. :ohyeah:

anlauto

Quote from: 70rag383 on September 14, 2023, 07:50:48 AM
Driving in Toronto these days is horrible. Bad roads, traffic congestion at all times and too many bad drivers. It's hard to get motivated to drive the car. Anyway, took the car out last night for an hour up the DVP/404 to Newmarket and back. I felt better after the drive. :ohyeah:
@70rag383 here's a nice Sunday drive for you...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70rag383

Quote from: anlauto on September 14, 2023, 12:58:11 PM
Quote from: 70rag383 on September 14, 2023, 07:50:48 AM
@70rag383 here's a nice Sunday drive for you...
Alan, that looks interesting. Are you attending with the 'Cuda?

anlauto

Possibly if the weather holds out, Gary Hoffman was a friend of mine, him and his son painted three cars for me back in the day...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Gripper

POR 15 exhaust manifolds just letting them cool to install today.

Thanks Gripper

YellowThumper

Working on fitting a spare bumper. Plan is to beat it into submission in some areas, added kerf cuts to allow bending ends in proper alignment with body. Also welding on some added areas to fully clean up alignments with rear panels.
Will rechrome it once fit nicely.
Lower valance will receive similar work to tighten lower gaps along with custom exhaust cutouts and tips.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

blown motor

I pulled the speedometer out of the Power Wagon to send to Redline Gauge Works for a restoration.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

blown motor

Went out for wings last night.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

I was asked to submit a picture for the 2024 Mike Yarek Dodge calendar....went out for a drive, took a few shots today :takepicture: as you can clearly see, I'm NOT a photographer  :crazytalk:

Chryco Psycho

YellowThumper

Enjoying all the "fun" stainless exhaust provides.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.