Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

I'm sorry. What did you buy?
I couldn't get past her eyes starring at me. lol...
Miss those days when mine was small.

Well deserved on the awards...

Mike.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

YellowThumper

Started to work on block off plates I am making for my rear tail pan openings. I removed the massive bumper stops on my 74.
Trying to make it to the Fall Fling.

Mike.

Topcat

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 22, 2017, 07:20:04 PM
:verymad:  It's been raining and flooding here.   :thumbdown:  You guys are having all the fun!  Wish it was nice enough to go for a cruise or "if" I was lucky enough to have a pool I wish I could be swimming.

Well look at this way...You and Jeni can get ready to go Steelhead fishing soon as the waters clear.
@Cuda Cody

jordan

It was a beautiful friday and saturday here.  I was planning a motorcycle ride to a beautiful area for apple picking, but I killed my brake rotors doing some high speed antics.  So, I decided to take the 'Cuda since the bike is down.  Friday, my GF and I drove around the rural roads taking as many rustic roads as I could find.  We did some playing, corner work, and then we also did some slow cruising at reduced speeds just to enjoy the weather with the windows down.  I put on about a 100 miles.

Saturday was go cart racing day with my motorcycle racing buddies.  The track is about 50 miles south of here down one long straight road.  I was running a bit behind, so I made up the time by cruising at 85 mph.  I can't believe how nice this car will just cruise at that speed with no driving issues.  I imagined what it would be like if it was stock, back in the day.  Cruising at 85 would have been a handful with the front end float, and light steering.  I was doing good racing until I got tangled up with another cart.  We dropped into last place and had to work back to the front.  I got a midpack finish, that put me in the middle of the pack for our next heat.  It was slam city with those boys.  No real clean line.  Lots of hard bumping.  Today I feel like I got beat up!!  I still had fun.  The drive home with the windows down was just a blast looking at all the colors, and watching the crops being taken in by the farmers.  What a great weekend in the 'Cuda!!
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Chryco Psycho

Sounds fantastic , I am glad you finally have the Cuda running well & Are out enjoying it !!
The cart racing is fun too ! WE have a track about 3/4 of a mile from my house

IRON MAN

PULLED THE TRIGGER. Ordered a 1970 T/A hood, hood T/A springs, hood pin kit with 23" cables from YEARONE. I spoke with the owner of a  "car show famous" paint shop and got a quote on painting the hood and duck-tail spoiler hot rod satin black to match the side stripes. I wonder how far this mania will go?  :drunk: :unbelievable:

Chryco Psycho

Those will look great
As far as the Visa card or cheque book will take you I guess  :cooldance:

Brads70

Quote from: IRON MAN on October 23, 2017, 07:46:16 PM
PULLED THE TRIGGER. Ordered a 1970 T/A hood, hood T/A springs, hood pin kit with 23" cables from YEARONE. I spoke with the owner of a  "car show famous" paint shop and got a quote on painting the hood and duck-tail spoiler hot rod satin black to match the side stripes. I wonder how far this mania will go?  :drunk: :unbelievable:
Oh it never stops! They are never done, thats just a lie we tell our wives!  :)
Here is what generally happens.... you put on the new part, stand back and admire it awhile then realize the part next to the new part looks like crap.... and so it starts, " mission creep" some have called it. Sometimes they end up totally stripped and on a rotisserie before you know it!   :rofl:

I bought 2 different manufactures of T/A hood springs and ended up removing them as they either didn't hold the hood up very well and/or started bowing the hood. Don't forget the hood squirters! LOL
http://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product_info.php/p/washer-squirters-aar-cuda-challenger-t-a/products_id/7892

IRON MAN

I made the mistake of admiring this car and now want something similar without paying the price...... 1St pic the day I bought it. 2nd pic what I really want.

Cuda Cody

That photo of the B5 T/A has made me what to build a clone.  Not many B5 T/A's out there and it's a fantastic color combo with a T/A hood and stripe.   :inlove:

YellowThumper

Followed this unknown driver leaving the show for 30+ mile before we parted freeways.

Mike.

Topcat

Going out to visit 4 Speed Fish in the Cuda and see how his resto is going.
Give him an enlightment motivation ride perhaps.

700 AKN

Finally got my gas tank replaced ( Friday ).   Everything went smoothly except for one slight problem.   The new sending unit would not work so used the old one and it works fine.   Thanks to Dave at Roseville's for the discount on the tank and also an honorable mention to Ian ( jimynick ) for offering to allow me to use his mailing address in the US to ship the tank.  I found out my sister was taking her son to Kalamazoo, MI for a Baseball Tournament and she was able to pick it up so I did not need to have it shipped.   Not sure why the sending unit would not work, but don't worry about it Dave it's not your fault.   

Chryco Psycho

sending units are often a pain , I am not sure why no one can reproduce them properly , you can test with an ohm meter

blown motor

Quote from: 700 AKN on October 28, 2017, 10:11:22 PM

Finally got my gas tank replaced ( Friday ).   Everything went smoothly except for one slight problem.   The new sending unit would not work so used the old one and it works fine.   Thanks to Dave at Roseville's for the discount on the tank and also an honorable mention to Ian ( jimynick ) for offering to allow me to use his mailing address in the US to ship the tank.  I found out my sister was taking her son to Kalamazoo, MI for a Baseball Tournament and she was able to pick it up so I did not need to have it shipped.   Not sure why the sending unit would not work, but don't worry about it Dave it's not your fault.   

Are you going to get it out for a run before the end of the season Ray?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel