Main Menu

30% Year One ?

Started by anlauto, May 21, 2019, 05:43:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Is your "labor" the same date as ours ? This weekend ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

@JS29, does this include wiring harnesses?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

JS29

I will answer your questions in order, Yes and I think so.

anlauto

Thanks to JS29 my customer just saved $335 USD on a set of M&H wiring for his Challenger using code DN1237  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

JS29

:cool: Than 7E-bodies can get his wiring at a discount as well.  I gave him a PM as well.

Jocigar

Sounds like I should jump on this since I will need eventually.

someone tell me what to order lol     how do I know its the h&m one, Cody also mentioned its good brand.

what it the set please,  dash harness and engine harness?

thanks

7E-Bodies

@JS29 and @anlauto I'm a little unsure. I've learned that M & H is the absolute best and I'll definitely be going with them for every harness, but I wasn't seeing that brand name jump out at me from the Y1 site.
Also...I plan to go 100% stock with this restoration, although I'm seeing they're offering a harness that provides extra wiring for electronic ignition. Should a guy get that so he'd have future options?

70 Challenger RT
440 Auto on floor
Non AC
Single speaker
No rear defroster
Manual windows

70 Challenger Lover

Here's a smaller discount code they just sent me...

JS29

@Jocigar  Go to www.yearone.com, These vary from year and engine variables. so you will need to look up your specific part numbers. M@H are the best on the market! use the code DN1237 and get the discount.  :alan2cents:                                                                                                                                                      Mark. 

anlauto

I believe YearOne only sells M&H, so you're okay there. I would only get the modified engine harness if you plan to run a Chrysler electronic ignition at some point. I like to get the standard points harness and just modify it myself because I usually put the module inside the car :alan2cents:

7E-Bodies

$338 savings. Thanks, guys!

Timbbuc2

30% code LD19,
I didn't see it listed here
Get in, I'll drive

7E-Bodies

Good thru midnight tonight, I think.

HEMICUDA

Year One owns all the tooling that M & H uses for the plugs to make the MOPAR wires and has an exclusive with them, you can't buy direct for MOPAR wiring.

7E-Bodies

I sure hope it's M & H, because I didn't see the brand on any of it and just ordered $1200 worth last night.