Main Menu

Legendary Sale

Started by PLY474, December 23, 2020, 10:20:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

PLY474

I finally picked up some seat covers, 20% off. 

PLY474

FYI - I didn't know that Legendary built to order, no inventory.  I got an email stating the estimated lead time for the front seat set (black) is 112 days, almost 4 months.  Not a big deal for me, but I thought others may have timelines. 

1 Wild R/T

I went to their website yesterday & tried to search for seat covers.... In spite of me selecting 70 E body the only seat covers that came up are 70 Charger & Dart.... I know they have what I was looking for but the search function of the website is a disaster....   Perhaps they should find a better webmaster..... Cause who ever set that up is more of a webrookie....

GoMangoBoys

I bought seat covers earlier this year from Legendary.  The lead time was very long, but that was during the height of the shutdowns.   I finally got thema nd am very happy with them.

PLY474

Just a followup on my Legendary order.  As already said, expect a long lead time.  I ordered two front seat covers on 12/23/20 and received them 5/10/21.  The quality tags said they were sewn in May, so the lead time is all back orders.  I'm very impressed with sewing and with the reproduction of the seating material for the 73-74.  See pictures.  To me, it's nearly a perfect match.  I assumed the seat covers came with paper covered wire.  They do not, so I'll need to order.