Main Menu

Legendary sale.. any advise on what to order

Started by Jocigar, June 14, 2019, 07:27:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jocigar

Hi all,

I received a notice that legendary is having 20% off for fathers day.

I plan on taking advantage of that, any ordering advise on parts...  I am thinking of just ordering everything; covers, foam, install kits, hog rings, all would total $1k with sale prices.    Good deal?

should I try and use the old foam?

Has anyone ordered their 1970 white vinyl covers?

Side question: Who makes the best carpet and is black factory standard ?

Thank You !

72 Challenger

I Just worked on a 1967 Mercury cougar that got all new seats but the owner decided to cheap out and re-use seat foams. What could have been a great interior is made mediocre by re-using 50 year old Foam. Spend the extra cash now or you will be paying the price later when your seat covers look deflated as the foam decides to crumble.

Legendary makes great stuff. Never ordered their white interior, but I had a set of black ones in the 72 Challenger that were amazing. 

Someday I will have a J0b.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

20 years ago I would re-use foams. Not now though, they are generally broken down or soon to be.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

I have usually used ACC for carpet Likely @MoparDave will have them at a discount for members
Black is std , but you could have blue red or green to match the interior

MoparDave

even though you probably dropped the order with them already. ACC is the only carpet available now. doesn't matter where you buy it as it is the same carpet in a different box. :alan2cents:
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

RUNCHARGER

And: The retail prices they show on their website are a little optimistic.
Sheldon

Jocigar

Thanks all, 

I just want to get the seat stuff on order today while the sale is going..  20% off direct pricing seems worth taking advantage of

I will look into headliner and carpet another time and check in with mopardave

1 Wild R/T

If you haven't ordered yet you could call Dante & get a quote from him before you do...  Dante has been selling Legendary stuff for years & he's always cheaper than buying direct....  Great service too...

609-332-4194
M-Th: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST
F: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Sa & Su: Closed