Main Menu

Legendary Int sale

Started by pink aar, January 03, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

pink aar

If you're going to order something from Legendary Int this week be careful. The web site says 25% of and free shipping over 1500.00. NOT THE CASE.  On SELECTIVE items  and not free shipping. Well not on my door panels. BE CAREFUL. I figured up a bill for 2000.00 bill then 25 % off .1500..00 then free shipping NO NO NO. My bill way 2085.00. The pricing on the door panels are not for METRO, so figure a little more money. POOR POOR web site. They got me

71GranCoupe

Many sites do this and you have to explore many sources to get the best price. Last year I was looking for a convertible boot for my 71 and found that Jegs had the same Legendary boot at about the same price, but they had free shipping, which made it the better choice for the same product.

RUNCHARGER

Yup: Probably somebody with a marketing degree is giving all these companies a bad name in the pursuit of extra short term $$$.
Sheldon

MoparDave

generally the discount and shipping deals apply only to there own parts and product they make in house. Which how can you tell that ??
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/