Main Menu

Legendary holiday sale?

Started by R/T's 4 R/P, November 09, 2021, 06:02:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

R/T's 4 R/P

Many times in the past I have found out that Legendary had a Holiday/year-end discount...after it was over.
I don't think it gets advertised but maybe if you purchased from them recently they send out a notification.
Anyone heard anything?

I also know Year One sells their products and sometimes the Year One sale price is close.
As I need to buys a whole interior, saving 25 or 30% would make a huge difference.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

JH27N0B

Hey Ron, I know they've had holiday sales in the past, but I don't recall how they were advertised.  I bought my T/A Challenger seat covers years ago using their holiday discount and I wasn't on a mailing list I don't think.  I saw it advertised somewhere.
Check their website and if you don't see anything there, give them a call and ask.
With supply shortages and backorders going on currently, I wonder if they would be offering any sales seeing how there are delays in filling orders?
A local friend recently bought a cool '70 440-6 cuda and the seats had been redone a long time ago with non factory cloth inserts.  He ordered a Legendary seat kit to redo his front buckets and rear seats back to stock, nothing special just the standard black vinyl interior. They had the rear covers in stock but the fronts are going to take 5 or 6 months they told him.
Been lots of delays getting vinyl tops this year too.
Another place to talk to is Dantes.  I've bought from them before and they are an honest business to deal with, and I believe they may have had a holiday sale in the past I used when I bought front seat covers for my convertible 8 or 9 years ago.

1 Wild R/T

As much stuff as they've put on backorder I'm not sure they have anything to put on sale.....

anlauto

Yup..seat covers 5-6 months out but you have to order NOW..because they need to ding your credit card..they need the money.. :takemymoney:

over 6000 orders on back order I was told....that's a lot of free cash...

They've had over $2K of mine now for four months, and I was told end of January for my order :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yeah: Maybe time to hire some workers. It's been getting worse for a few years now, even before the Covid excuse.
Sheldon

PLY474

@R/T's 4 R/P  FYI.  The Legendary sale started.  I just placed an order.

R/T's 4 R/P

Fantastic! Thanks for the heads-up!
It sounds like it might take most of 2022 to get the parts...but I know that going in.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

R/T's 4 R/P

Well, like a lot of things, sales aren't what they used to be! :crying:
'Up To...' allows for a lot of wiggle room in the calculation.

My actual discount was closer to 16%...but it is something.

The most painful part is that I work in the same industry so know what those items take to make.
$300 for foam cushions...yikes...that is about $50 to make 4 parts.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

PLY474

Quote from: R/T's 4 R/P on November 22, 2021, 04:41:07 AM
Fantastic! Thanks for the heads-up!
It sounds like it might take most of 2022 to get the parts...but I know that going in.

Yup, I got 210 days. 

Huskidrive

I just got this in the mail yesterday......

When Twin Golden Huskies Pass You....It's Huskidrive!