Main Menu

Welcome ROCKAUTO to the E-Bodies family.

Started by Cuda Cody, February 03, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

It's with great excitement that we welcome ROCKAUTO to the E-Bodies family of site sponsors.  Please use this link to visit their website as they track our usage.  And we all know the better they do, the better WE do!   :veryexcited:   

http://www.rockauto.com/?a=ebodies

Use discount code "EBODIES" to get 5% off.

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

wanderlustin

That's great news Cody!  Way to go man.  I love seeing these budding relationships!  :bradsthumb:

Roadman

:welcome:             :bradsthumb:                 :grouphug:                 :rebelflag" :rebelflag"

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

headejm

Chryco Psycho

I always order parts from Rock
Always the right part with good pricing ,honest reliable accurate & fast what more could you want !!

Cudakiller70

anlauto

MY ROCKAUTO CHALLENGE !

Since @Cuda Cody works so hard to secure the great sponsors we have, lets celebrate our latest by everybody placing an order using the discount code EBODIES today.

I'll go first.....I just placed an $250CDN order replenishing my stock of parts I use all the time. Stuff like light bulbs, oil pressure senders (cheaper then Summit) power steering hoses, temp senders, fuses, etc....

Come on everybody lets get together and do it NOW :takemymoney: :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Well I got my first order from @RockAuto  for those shocks I was talking about.
THEY CAME IN SIX (6) DAYS EARLY :veryexcited: :worship:

...and no hassles crossing the border, no extra taxes or brokerage fees... :1place:

Awesome :bravo:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Daveh

I used the code over the weekend and it worked great I already received the hoses I needed.  Thanks Cody.

Chryco Psycho

Well I need to order more brake pads for the vans but I am short of ash right now to buy them  :headbang: