Main Menu

1970 Challenger T/A 4 Speed numbers matching project $20k

Started by Cuda Cody, July 17, 2017, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ViperMan

340challconvert

Looks like a decent TA Challenger project for the price!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

750-h2

Quote from: MoparDave on July 18, 2017, 08:02:22 AM
Quote from: anlauto on July 18, 2017, 05:22:28 AM
It's NOT a "gator top" just a regular green vinyl roof. :alan2cents:

I sent him a message on the V1F vs V1G clarification. He is going to correct that.

V1F is full green vinyl top with boar grain. The seller says it is a green boar grain top. Not sure why some think it is a gator top? Am I missing something? :notsure:

Rev-It-Up

The original ad stated it had a green gator grain top. The owner has since revised the ad.
Rev-It-Up

hato

I think it would look good all done am doing this  :headbang: right now cause I can't go for it right now have to just sit and wait  :pullinghair:

anlauto

Quote from: hato on July 18, 2017, 12:09:38 PM
I think it would look good all done am doing this  :headbang: right now cause I can't go for it right now have to just sit and wait  :pullinghair:

I know someone that could restore it for you.... :waving:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Timbbuc2

Quote from: anlauto on July 18, 2017, 12:57:15 PM
Quote from: hato on July 18, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

I know someone that could restore it for you.... :waving:
How well do you know them @anlauto  :rofl:
Get in, I'll drive

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

HP_Cuda

Hopefully Cody or someone on here picks it up cause it would be great to see Alan restore it.

Hey Alan - what do you think it would take to put this one back to it's original glory?

B
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

HP_Cuda

So based on your negotiating skills that would put you at say 75-80k. Still in the ballpark based on the last one you sold (Purple T/A) for 85k right?

Quote from: anlauto on July 19, 2017, 11:19:02 AM
Probably about $60K USD  :bigmoney:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

I think you could easily buy and restore this car and stay around $85K -$90K USD depending on missing parts etc....

The car could become a six figure car for the right buyer....Have to find someone liking green....Maybe @bpsmopar will buy it ? He likes green....

MoparDave

I dropped him a message on ebay and then he changed it.
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

6bblgt

My old stomping grounds, I was in the area 'til yesterday  - my nephew sent me a link to the ad while I was sitting on a plane to return to the "oven" state, as someone put it.  He wants it but doesn't need another project, or does he?

ran around in this for a couple hours on Monday  :looney:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon