Main Menu

AAR Project in Baltimore

Started by ChallengerHK, February 06, 2017, 12:10:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ChallengerHK

My opinion, lacking the original motor and all its TA parts, he's asking a high price for what amounts to a VIN. Feel free to disagree  8)

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5977301768.html

71GranCoupe

It is a little rough, and may be a bit high, but not much.   :dunno: I have one that is in better shape, has the original trans but just a 340 block with the correct heads, intake carbs and air cleaner. I may get weak knees in the spring and offer it up for sale????   :takemymoney:

anlauto

Depends on how solid and if he has the tags/sheet, then options and colour play a big part. Depending on those things it could be reasonably priced or it could be over priced. Either way you look at it...it's not under priced :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

First thought was ..."wow the dash pad still looks to be in great shape"
But then looking at the picture with the shiny vin tag, I think it might be one of those plastic slip on top caps?

Cuda Cody

If it's been off the road for awhile it might be pretty solid?   :notsure:   Solid project are getting pretty hard to find.

Why hasn't anyone called on the Conv Challenger in the background?

RUNCHARGER

I see signs of East coast rot. Personally I wouldn't even look at it from what I see.

Sheldon
Sheldon