Main Menu

My new project

Started by xx88man, March 15, 2017, 09:40:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

xx88man

It has been a hunt but I finally found and bought a 1970 Cuda project. I should have it home by the weekend. Then the fun begins!!  :wrenching:
Keep yer foot in it

erik70rt

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Cuda Cody

:banana:  Super cool!!!!  Tell us more.   :please:  What's the story... how did you find it?  What's the color and all the good details?

Rev-It-Up

Congratulations!! That is so cool! :ohyeah:
Rev-It-Up

turbostang7

303 Mopar

Looks like a great start!   :wrenching:

RUNCHARGER

Nice! What the details?
Sheldon

Roadman

:ohyeah: :ohyeah:    :ohyeah:    :banana:

fc7cuda

Always exciting to get a new project.  :banana:

:popcorn:

Spikedog08

Looks like a great start to an awesome car!   :banana:  :banana:  :banana:   So what are the plans? 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

usraptor

Congrats!  Looking forward to seeing your progress!  :twothumbsup:

xx88man

Thanks everyone! Ya I'm super excited   :banana:   I have been on a serious search for close to a year. It's really tough to find a car that isn't TOO rough, is reasonably priced and has ownership papers. The short version of the story is this. The car came up for sale on Kijiji about a month ago. I contacted him right away but the car was in pieces and wasn't ready to ship. The car was a 2 day drive from me so I found a member on C-C that had a friend that lived in the small remote town where the car was. I talked with him and he checked the car out for me. So right now the car is on it's way to me but I haven't even seen it yet. A little nerve wracking but the seller was a real cool guy and I'm sure the car is great.

It's a fairly basic 1970 340 Cuda, F8 green with a Saddle Tan interior. I will start a restoration thread in a couple weeks. Looking forward to building this one up!
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

Nice equipment. That will be a great car, from the Prairies, hopefully it will be relatively solid.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

That Tan interior with F8 is going to look nice!   :inlove:

Burdar

F8 with tan interior... :rubeyes: :wowzers: That is an amazing looking combination. Congrats!