Main Menu

new here with a big project

Started by cuda-jay, April 21, 2019, 09:48:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda-jay

Hi all I'm new to this. I got a big project on my hands my dad purchased his 1973 Cuba in 1974. He parked the car some time in 77 and has sat entail last spring we started the restoration. Together we went too work on it then he got sick and passed away from cancer. My dad loved this car and was his dream too get it on the road again. I'm looking forward to get to know some of you and drive the Cuba. They truly are awesome cars!

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
Sorry about losing you dad before you could finish the project , 3 years was not enough driving time for a life time sadly  :andyangel:

6bblgt

:welcome:

looks like you have tire & wheel upgrades  :thinking:  what else do you have gong on with the 'cuda?

challengermaniac

Welcome and a very fine loving tribute to your dad! 

Must say, the fitment and finish look amazing along with the new wheels and tires. 
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @cuda-jay   :welcome:  Your dad had awesome tastes in cars.  I'm sure he would be proud of you if you finished and got to drive it.   :banana:

dodgemania

nsmall

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dad.  Hopefully memories of your dad will live on as you enjoy the car in the future.  Welcome to a great site.   :bradsthumb:

Brads70

:welcome:  Sorry to hear about your Dad, nice that you have the car in his memory! I hope you get to put on many miles and memories !

Dakota

:waving: welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   There is great help available here to help you finish the  tribute to your dad.  Looks like you're already off to a great start.   

Timbbuc2

Welcome from Alabama, sorry for your loss. That is a beautiful car.
Get in, I'll drive

Jay Bee

:welcome: aboard from Ontario  :canada:  and also very sorry to hear about your dad.

anlauto

Your Father will always live on in your Cuda.... :andyangel:  now just get-er dun ! :burnout:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

:welcome: Sorry for your loss! It appears you have the hard part's done. it should be a down hill run to the finish line from what i can see. you came to the right place for encouragement and advise.  :handshake:

RUNCHARGER

Welcome to the site, sorry for your loss. It looks like the car is well along it's way.
Sheldon

mopar thunder

:welcome: Very sorry to hear about your dad. I try as much as possible to do car work with my son since he is just getting more involved. I can't even imagine how you are going to feel when you finish the project and finally drive it.