Main Menu

bh23c0b128851 for sale C.L.

Started by cuda hunter, February 19, 2023, 10:48:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Not mine.
At time of this post the ad was 14 days old

https://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/d/bellevue-1970-plymouth-barracuda/7586351685.html

1970 Plymouth Barracuda - $16,000 (Bellevue)

1970 Plymouth Barracuda
225 / auto trans

Car runs and lot drives. I bought it without a title, ill have a bonded title by the end of the month.

Selling due to buying a house, otherwise this would stay with me forever.

09938f09e41031a5a4620a81dad4f7dd@sale.craigslist.org
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

headejm

I wonder how common "I bought it without a title" is?   :notsure:

cuda hunter

Extremely common.

I have purchased two cars in as many months recently that don't have titles. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Yes of course.  I knew I had seen that car somewhere.

When the for sale ads get shut down at 30 days it hurts the resale of the item, I don't see them any longer as there are no new posts and no new information gets posted.
Another thing I don't like about the For Only forums.

Thanks Worthwads!

7E-Bodies

Wow. Blue body side moldings. Those would be fun to try and find. Cool car though.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

Yeah, talk about difficult to find.

I've only got a few black pieces so far.

Been trying to find the reds for years and years.

I've only seen 2 pieces of blue over the years. 

7E-Bodies

I have a tried and proven technique in disassembling and changing them to whatever color you're after as long as I have one NOS or well preserved piece to formulate the color from. The last set I did I cruised Fee Bay for 6 months before I found a single NOS piece from a 70 Fury (Ma Mopar used them across the board on all makes that year)
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

I remember watching and following along on that adventure. 
Worked out really well.