Main Menu

Column shift 318 '70 barracuda vert. rnm@ $36,000

Started by superdave, January 29, 2019, 12:44:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

superdave

Not mine...I sure hope it survives intact but if it's as solid as it says it will no doubt be modified... :thinking:  :crying:
Can't be many like that out there.

fc7cuda

superdave

Reserve not met.pretty sweet car in my opinion. But I have no issue with a column shift, not my prference of course but... I would think a rust free barracuda base would be worth quite a bit on it's own. :banana:

RUNCHARGER

Hopefully that car doesn't get destroyed. It looks pretty cool as is.
Sheldon

JS29

I wonder what the reserve is. nice car, I hope who ever buys it keeps it like it is!

RUNCHARGER

Yes: I think basket cases make good cars to modify. This one has made it almost 50 years intact.
Sheldon

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

js27

Anybody remember the Carlisle give away car from the mid 90's. It was a 70 Challenger 318-FC7- all original car with 44,000 miles. I think some 18 year old kid won it. I wonder what ever happened to that car.
JS27

anlauto

Quote from: js27 on February 01, 2019, 06:02:34 AM
Anybody remember the Carlisle give away car from the mid 90's. It was a 70 Challenger 318-FC7- all original car with 44,000 miles. I think some 18 year old kid won it. I wonder what ever happened to that car.
JS27

If I remember correctly it was sold, then cloned into a Hemi RT :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mixup7071

I was at a car show called ' pumpkin run' 3 years ago in Ohio there was a barracuda hardtop slant six column shift green flat hood, I can't remember what kind of seats it had, more people stop and looked at that car all day long, growing up I was like every one else getting rid of the flat hood throwing a different engine in there, now seeing a flat hood on a challenger or barracuda looks like a different car

anlauto

Quote from: Mixup7071 on February 01, 2019, 06:22:37 AM
I was at a car show called ' pumpkin run' 3 years ago in Ohio there was a barracuda hardtop slant six column shift green flat hood, I can't remember what kind of seats it had, more people stop and looked at that car all day long, growing up I was like every one else getting rid of the flat hood throwing a different engine in there, now seeing a flat hood on a challenger or barracuda looks like a different car

Exactly, that's what I've been trying to tell my current customer... :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration